Kirk Cousins blows.

shuler82

Giants suck too, amazing how the media wants them to be good .  The skins as a team suck.  Period. The skins missed two easy onside kicks.  lol

Eff snyder Im glad Im not a skins fan. 

3:31 left in the game and the Giants throw instead of running the clock out.  Can't make it up given they blew their last two games.  

Good thread, Cousins is AWFUL!!!  I've never seen a QB get SO MUCH
TIME in the pocket and not be able to find a receiver.  And when
by some miracle he found a WR (who was wide open) he would underthrow
or overthrow them.  Brutal, Gruden is going to get fired for choosing him

Geno plays much better than Cousins when there is no pressure.

How long until the Redskins fans are crying for RGIII? It's gonna get messy down there.

Maybe that was the plan all along. Instead of the mob going after RGIII, since everyone loves the backup better, let them see what that would be like. Then they'll scream to put RGIII in there. One big experiment in psychology for the fans. Might as well, because they're not winning anything with either one of them this year anyway.

Maybe that was the plan all along. Instead of the mob going after RGIII, since everyone loves the backup better, let them see what that would be like. Then they'll scream to put RGIII in there. One big experiment in psychology for the fans. Might as well, because they're not winning anything with either one of them this year anyway.

Colt.  McCoy.

Too bad we didnt hire Dan Quinn, so he could hire Kyle Shannahan, who have then ask to trade for Cousins.

In the early going the Jets look to be much more competently run than Atlanta.

Maybe because Bowles was a HC for 3 games already, but I see a lot of confusion on the Falcons sideline. Their play calling has been very questionable also.

Read recently that we made inquiries about him this Spring.  Why not Glennon?  Errps, not sure I should set you off on that one.

Yea, I read it too. Good thing that didnt happen. 

You just gave Villain a chubby.

I've long had that chubby. I hear that having one longer 4 hours is dangerous and I should call my doctor. lol. 

He has no arm strength. Wide open guys had to wait for the ball to get there. Smart kid, good leader, no arm.

Bob Griffin Jr. must really be a douche.

He has to be because anyone who has watched these two play and possesses a brain would easily conclude that RGIII is clearly a superior football player.

I've literally never seen Cousins play even close to halfway mediocre. He's that bad. 

I know he's allegedly had some good games but every time I watch the guy he is so bad that 2012 Mark Sanchez would be a major improvement for him. 

They both have thrown 23 career interceptions. RGIII has thrown 600 more passes. That's the equivalent of playing an entire season, throwing 37.5 times a game without throwing a single pick. 

Cousins TD/INT: 21/23

RGIII TD/INT: 40/23

Completion percentage:

Cousins: 61.1 which is astonishing because based on what I've seen I would have guessed mid-50s at best.

RGIII: 63.9

It's not even close. Either RGIII is the world's biggest a$$hole or Jay Gruden is a total incompetent. 

Despite the awfulness the Skins should have recovered that onside kick. And if they had the Jints would've at a minimum shat themselves if not lost it. And Senile Tom throwing a red flag on a  TD costing himself his last timeout was an embarrassment. 

Please explain in detail as to why you think he's bad. He has a solid arm and has made some pretty nice throws. His downside seems to stem from experience. He's barely played and has constantly been dealing with the RGIII. He's making bad decisions LIKE ANY AND EVERY YOUNG QB. How many times did he have passes dropped or fumbled into the endzone. I swear people who have jumped on this Kirk COusins sucks wagon is only listening to media and expecting the dude to come out with 500 yards 6 TDs and a perfect rating.Typical NY expectations...

He has to be because anyone who has watched these two play and possesses a brain would easily conclude that RGIII is clearly a superior football player.

I've literally never seen Cousins play even close to halfway mediocre. He's that bad. 

I know he's allegedly had some good games but every time I watch the guy he is so bad that 2012 Mark Sanchez would be a major improvement for him. 

They both have thrown 23 career interceptions. RGIII has thrown 600 more passes. That's the equivalent of playing an entire season, throwing 37.5 times a game without throwing a single pick. 

Cousins TD/INT: 21/23

RGIII TD/INT: 40/23

Completion percentage:

Cousins: 61.1 which is astonishing because based on what I've seen I would have guessed mid-50s at best.

RGIII: 63.9

It's not even close. Either RGIII is the world's biggest a$$hole or Jay Gruden is a total incompetent. 

I really don't get the RGIII hate at all. By all accounts he is very smart if a little arrogant. And the Skins screwed up playing him hurt. The running QB thing might not be all that, but there is still a very servicable QB there if you limit the chance he gets hurt by limiting the running. 

I really don't get the RGIII hate at all. By all accounts he is very smart if a little arrogant. And the Skins screwed up playing him hurt. The running QB thing might not be all that, but there is still a very servicable QB there if you limit the chance he gets hurt by limiting the running. 

I'm with you. I don't think he comes off like an ass in any interview I've seen. He seems to genuinely want to just play football. 

Archived