JetNation \ FanDuel League Week Three

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am sorry to hear this. I will check with them on this. That isn't supposed to be the case.

I hate FanDuel so much because I completely stopped caring about which teams beat whom, but I love it so much because it has me sitting there on Monday night screaming at offensive coordinators and re

Not your fault!  Grateful you set these things up...I'll keep on regardless. In other news I'm pretty sure our own StraightCash is leading one of the big, open tournaments.  

Posted Images

Having a "conversation" with FanDuel about what happened last week. They said it is company policy to open leagues that don't fill. I reminded them that they didn't give us the league last week until Friday at almost 2pm. I also reminded them that I have to call \ email them several times a week to get the league.

Haven't heard back from them, I asked for a smaller JetNation only league this week to get it back on track.

I will follow up again now. Once I get a link I will post it. Thanks everyone.

• Upvote 1

Having a "conversation" with FanDuel about what happened last week. They said it is company policy to open leagues that don't fill. I reminded them that they didn't give us the league last week until Friday at almost 2pm. I also reminded them that I have to call \ email them several times a week to get the league.

Haven't heard back from them, I asked for a smaller JetNation only league this week to get it back on track.

Hmm..  Sounds like you're stuck at the level of customer service that can't make real decisions.  If you want to tag me in give me a phone # and declare me a representative of JN.  I'll crack some skulls for you.

• Upvote 1

Had to figure they'd sniff us out eventually. Still, $10 for a ~400 man tourney with a $700 first prize ain't too shabby.

Max, just thought you and everyone else should know that after a lot of back and forth with fanduel, I just received word that the championship seat fron week 3's prizes "was a system error and there will be no championship pool to enter."

So yeah, they're renegging on the payout...

Now more importantly... almost time for kickoff! J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!