### NY Jets vs Philadelphia Eagles--- Game Thread ###

Maxman

The New York Jets are 2 and 0. I repeat the New York Jets are 2 and 0. Today we are sticking with No Easy Way Out from Rocky IV. The lyrics say, I see all the angry faces. But when the Jets BEAT the Eagles on Sunday at Metlife there will be only happy faces in JetNation.

If you want to read up on the game be sure to check out our:

Game Preview and Key Matchups.

Chip Kelly is known for his good looks and for being an offensive mastermind. When he leaves Metlife on Sunday all he will have is his good looks.

Let's go Jets!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't ******* sleep. Bring on the Eagles. Let's dominate this miserable team and their low life fans. Let's crush their hopes and send them back home with 0-3. For once, let's take the revenge of being 0-9 against this sorry ass team from a sorry ass city. Fly Eagles fly, fly into oblivion. Jets are waiting for you Eagles. Come to your destiny. Come and taste the defeat in the hands of Bowles army.  

J-E-T-S!, JETS! JETS! JETS!

I will be watching on my IPad from a villa in Tuscany while having a huge feast prepared for us. Not a bad way to watch the game but it would be better with a win.   

Wow the only thing cooler would be to watch it on your iPad while traveling on a boat in Venice with a gondolier singing in the background.

Archived