### NY Jets vs Philadelphia Eagles--- Game Thread ###

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The New York Jets are 2 and 0. I repeat the New York Jets are 2 and 0. Today we are sticking with No Easy Way Out from Rocky IV. The lyrics say, I see all the angry faces. But when the Jets BEAT the E

That is how winning is done.

Beautiful but breezy morning. Grill smoke perfuming the air. arena rock blasting in the near distance. slap of wood as Eagles fans corn hole with one another 2 parking spots over.   coals are hot

Posted Images

Im hoping they use devin smith more. He is a nightmare to defend against with his speed and ability

Fitz had him over the top down the left sideline, and under threw him.  He then had him in the back of the endzone and threw it behind him.  We need better QB play.  

• Upvote 2

Theres 28 pages full of posts from mostly terrible fans here today.

If we don;t go 16-0 we suck, are SOJ, here we go again, D sucks, O sucks, Fitz sucks, Marshall sucks, Stacey sucks, Pryor sucks, Cro sucks, so and so sucks, Bowles sucks, announcers suck. 

Forgot Gailey. He's calling a Martyweggles game so far ...

If we don;t go 16-0 we suck, are SOJ, here we go again, D sucks, O sucks, Fitz sucks, Marshall sucks, Stacey sucks, Pryor sucks, Cro sucks, so and so sucks, Bowles sucks, announcers suck. 

NOW you're getting it.

;)

I don't know what his game plan is, Fitz either checks down or misses a wide open receiver.  DOn't think Chan or MM dial those up when drawing up a game plan

Statistically if you give up a special teams TD your odds of winning drop a whole bunch. Still have a half of football. As bad as the offense has been, the defense has been shockingly awful. The Iggles offense is dogs hit. 

I don't know if it is play calling.  Fitz is having a very poor game from a decision and execution stand point.  

*Don't know why, but I can't get rid of the post you quoted.  

Trying to quote this.

2 minutes ago, jetrider said:

Edited by hawk

I don't understand why Ivory is in uniform , if you don't put him in when you are down 24-0 what the point of him being active? 

We don't need an extra reserve player because our defense isn't tired and our special teams coverage has been great anyway.

The pre-game deception psyche out trumps all.

We don't need an extra reserve player because our defense isn't tired and our special teams coverage has been great anyway.

3 active QB's was the real clever move

No more than likely he aggravated his injury early and it was decided he would be better off not risking further injury

That makes too much sense

If youre childlike thats what you get.

Because a bad half or a bad game means more than the 2 first games you watched.

what this game says is the jets aren't good.  Good teams don't come home and lose this game.

this game shows the jets arent as good as they looked the first two weeks...just like the first two games show the jets aren't as bad as they look today.

this team screams 8-8, 9-7

Wow, Pam, thanks for that brilliance that the Jets need to stop turning the ball over. What ever would we do without sideline reporters? What a waste of F___ing time. Also, score more points than the eagles? 

• Upvote 1