### NY Jets vs Philadelphia Eagles--- Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is all true, but it's still better than what we have seen from the QB position in the past. As bad as he has played today. They are down 7 this after a special teams TD and Marshall basically turning the ball over twice 

In the past. When Jeremy Kerley was our starting WR. Not now. In the past. I'm tired of hearing this sh*t. Fitzpatrick has been this type of QB his entire career. People want to parade around this board like he is some sort of game manager/"safe" QB. He isnt. He never was. He never will be. Yet people are soooo content with him starting under the guise that he is a different QB than what his past play has shown. Geno is better. Deal with it.

lol yea geno last year against buffalo 2 for 8 with  3 picks was way more impressive 

You refer to last year, but by all accounts Geno was outplaying Fitz in training camp this year by a wide margin until IK. Based on what I've seen from Fitz thru 3 games, Geno deserves his job back starting next game.

In the past. When Jeremy Kerley was our starting WR. Not now. In the past. I'm tired of hearing this sh*t. Fitzpatrick has been this type of QB his entire career. People want to parade around this board like he is some sort of game manager/"safe" QB. He isnt. He never was. He never will be. Yet people are soooo content with him starting under the guise that he is a different QB than what his past play has shown. Geno is better. Deal with it.

Geno is awful.

Jets played as bad as they could possibly play and they only surrendered 24 points and lost by 7. It was just one of those days, it happens. The Jets will rebound against Miami, they're a much better football team than they showed today and everybody knows it. I look forward to thrashing Miami, they're a joke.

If special teams does their job and Marshall doesn't flip the ball to a defender, we win this game.

If Fitz doesnt throw a pick in the EZ, after a TO in FG range, miss countless receivers, throw most passes behind his receivers we easily win this game.  

Geno is awful.

Geno was thrust into the starting role when he wasn't ready, with an abysmal receiving core and sub-par offensive line.  There are better receivers here now.  You have to play him to see what you have.  You know you cannot win with Ryan Fitzpatrick.  He is just awful.  Lets put Geno in, see what we have, and then keep drafting QB's until you find one.

Archived