### NY Jets vs Philadelphia Eagles--- Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

58 passes, if fitz throws 58 passes, we are playing catchup. No way he should be throwing 58 times.  

Ideally, yes, but game clock and score dictates that. They were trailing all 2nd half. Arguably they should've thrown more because the running game was awful and pointless all 2nd half. They needed 3 scores and were still huddling and running well into the 4th quarter, which was stupid. 

The offense was bad all game.  Just like the offense was bad all game last week.  Just fortunately last week they responded with a timely scoring drive.  

Well, people wanted an old, weak arm QB over Geno.  Predicted anyone could QB this team, thought that anyone can lead a team with a good D. 

Offense wasnt bad last week, thats not true.  Offense wasn't bad this week.  Fitz was adequate a week ago, leaving points on the field that we didn't need and left way, way too many on the field today, and we needed them.

The 2015 by jets are one big pile of douches. Zero heart.

Hopefully Mac & Bowles last long enough to get rid of these underachievers and change the culture.

If we end up with 6 or 7 wins and the Bills make the playoffs Mac and Bowles will be on the hot seat week 1 of 2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully Mac & Bowles last long enough to get rid of these underachievers and change the culture.

If we end up with 6 or 7 wins and the Bills make the playoffs Mac and Bowles will be on the hot seat week 1 of 2016

This is the first knock again Bowles.  Big one too.  Shoulda switched to Geno.  Dumb@ss.

Yeah, I'm sure Geno would have done better with barely a week of practice under his belt since training camp.

I think we may end up seeing Geno this season, but this week was too soon.

The real Ryan Fitzpatrick showed up today main reason he's been with 5 teams in 6 years. DAMMIT 

Everyone who wanted Fitz to play overlooked that this is what he is more often than not.

Now that hes shown this after 2 weeks of getting by theyre looking at someone else to blame.  

Everyone who wanted Fitz to play overlooked that this is what he is more often than not.

Now that hes shown this after 2 weeks of getting by theyre looking at someone else to blame.  

Totally agree was never on the Fitz bandwagon only supported him because he was our QB I still want Geno Smith leading this team. 

If people are as clueless as this post, they'll be on the hotseat sooner.  In the minds of the clueless

Meanwhile the team everybody is scared of is being beaten up by Buffalo

Well, people wanted an old, weak arm QB over Geno.  Predicted anyone could QB this team, thought that anyone can lead a team with a good D. 

Offense wasnt bad last week, thats not true.  Offense wasn't bad this week.  Fitz was adequate a week ago, leaving points on the field that we didn't need and left way, way too many on the field today, and we needed them.

I preferred Geno.

The offense is bad and has been bad.  Even the offense says the offense is bad.  

Look, we're not a bad team and the season isnt over because of one bad game but there are real concerns with the offense.  It's ok.  No team is perfect and they can certainly improve. But the Jets are going to have a hard time winning games when they're not winning the turnover battle.  That's typically how it goes when you dont have a QB.

I preferred Geno.

Look, we're not a bad team and the season isnt over because of one bad game but there are real concerns with the offense.  It's ok.  No team is perfect and they can certainly improve. But the Jets are going to have a hard time winning games when they're not winning the turnover battle.  That's typically how it goes when you dont have a QB.

Its what we get with Fitz.  He needs everything going his way so that he doesnt have to go to plays he cant execute anymore.  

I agree

I preferred Geno.

He's thrown 6TDs and 5INTs. The fact that he has more TDs than INTs is good enough

fact is he is still better than GeeNope

Fact is the last time Geno was on the field, the last 4 times he was on the field, he looked better than Fitz has looked all 3 games with the Jets.  Without the benefit of Marshall, etc.

You can bs yourself all you want but cant deny this

Let's see how this team responds next week. Today was painful.

well lets see......going to london (where the dolphins are well liked) to play a dolphins team that looks like crap this year so far. most likely we will lose and tannehill will look like marino

Fact is the last time Geno was on the field, the last 4 times he was on the field, he looked better than Fitz has looked all 3 games with the Jets.  Without the benefit of Marshall, etc.

You can bs yourself all you want but cant deny this

right ... when it didn't matter Geno was awesome ... then he got his jaw broke for owing some noname 600 dollars ... I've seen enough from GeeNope

Damn.  Don't really feel like rooting for a sh!t qb and dumb@ss coach all year.  Idiotic not making the switch at half.  But going forward, if Fitz is the QB, Bowles hopefully is risking his job.  I suppose he starts who he likes.  Just hope if he does, he's fired for it.  Fitz will kill this team over the season.

Archived