### NY Jets vs Philadelphia Eagles--- Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well lets see......going to london (where the dolphins are well liked) to play a dolphins team that looks like crap this year so far. most likely we will lose and tannehill will look like marino

What's funniest about this London game is that it counts as a home game for the Dolphags.

Hahahaha! F*ck them!

Damn.  Don't really feel like rooting for a sh!t qb and dumb@ss coach all year.  Idiotic not making the switch at half.  But going forward, if Fitz is the QB, Bowles hopefully is risking his job.  I suppose he start who he likes.  Just hope if he does, he's fired for it.  Fitz will kill this team over the season.

Please let this be sarcastic. Otherwise, SMH

If Sproles doesnt return a punt, we're in OT. The fact that the QB made 1 or 2 mistakes (Winters and Marshall made the others) and that was the difference in the game says tons

Other mistakes the team made aside, my point was that your bar for "good enough" is laughably low.

Other mistakes the team made aside, my point was that your bar for "good enough" is laughably low.

Quarterbacks like Mark Sanchez and Geno Smith have lowered the Jets fan's bar to laughable levels. Fitz is better and he'll quarterback the Jets this season.

Everyone please pop a pill and relax with the get rid of Fitz talk. The Jets lost because 1- we couldn't run the ball effectively, b- their special teams scored a TD on a punt return (oh and we lost by 7). The ints were caused by their players outplaying our receivers ( case in point the int in the end zone) 

I'll take a wiley old veteran QB over GeNooo anytime.

Damn.  Don't really feel like rooting for a sh!t qb and dumb@ss coach all year.  Idiotic not making the switch at half.  But going forward, if Fitz is the QB, Bowles hopefully is risking his job.  I suppose he starts who he likes.  Just hope if he does, he's fired for it.  Fitz will kill this team over the season.

That's insane. Bowles is here for the long haul. This franchise is geared toward getting petty ready for next year. This year is a gimme. If they can sniff a playoff spot, even better. And that will be decided with division games. If you're gonna lose a game, an out of conference one is one to lose. 

No I heard you. And if you want Geno Smith back, you may as well want Mark Sanchez back too

Oh good. So I proved how stupid it is to use the logic you were using and you just threw it off to the side because you had absolutely zero answer.

If you want Fitzpatrick to be the starter you may as well want Mark Sanchez back too.  See?  Two can play that game.

Oh good. So I proved how stupid it is to use the logic you were using and you just threw it off to the side because you had absolutely zero answer.
If you want Fitzpatrick to be the starter you may as well want Mark Sanchez back too.  See?  Two can play that game.

Ooo! Ooo! I wanna play! I wanna play!

Bring back McElroy!

Did I win?

what does fans cockiness have to do with anything the players do on the field??

Creates expectations that go unmet and then you have the typical reactionary petulant fan screaming SOJ.

just got back from game, all you heard was SOJ fan whining as people filed out the stadium.

I never said that had anything to do with players on the field. That's was your ASSumption. 

Damn.  Don't really feel like rooting for a sh!t qb and dumb@ss coach all year.  Idiotic not making the switch at half.  But going forward, if Fitz is the QB, Bowles hopefully is risking his job.  I suppose he starts who he likes.  Just hope if he does, he's fired for it.  Fitz will kill this team over the season.

i'm annoyed at this team s performance today but to be ready to fire bowles is about 2 years premature

Creates expectations that go unmet and then you have the typical reactionary petulant fan screaming SOJ.

just got back from game, all you heard was SOJ fan whining as people filed out the stadium.

I never said that had anything to do with players on the field. That's was your ASSumption. 

well....it did look like the same old jets to me. maybe the jets were feeling cocky too

No. I just think they were tired and injured. 

I agree. Bowles is such a dunce for not pulling Fitz in favor for the guy who literally just started practicing again, like, a week ago.

Shake. My. God. Damn. Head.

Couldn't have done much worse.  Keep shaking your head.  Doesn't chage that Fitz blows.

Oh, I agree that Fitz had a bad game, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious to see if Bowles would put Geno in, but, realistically, it was never gonna happen. You saw how they didn't play Devin last week, even though he was healthy, because they wanted to slowly work him in. To think that they would throw Geno out there with barely any practice, let alone any first-team reps, AND after Fitz played two decent games, is simply wrong.

Archived