Brian Winters vs. Suh

jetscrazey

We should have picked up Incognito. He was a layup for the Bills, 2nd straight week as PFF highest rated guard - http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2015/09/former_dolphins_richie_incognito_charles_clay_haunt_their_former_team_5_notes_fr.html 

That whole thing with Martin was crazy.  I don't think Incognito did anything 100 other players haven't done.   A guy I work with played in the NFL for 2 years, he thought it was a joke.

LMAO Reading all these posts. The fins have no shot. We are horawful. 1 sack through the 3 games and you guys are worried about Ndamokong Who. lmao. Our O-Line is hot garbage, I feel so bad for Tanny on Sunday. No run game to help alleviate the pressure that he will face to boot. Unless the Jets shoot themselves in the foot with Turnovers I don't see how the Fins pull this game out.

That whole thing with Martin was crazy.  I don't think Incognito did anything 100 other players haven't done.   A guy I work with played in the NFL for 2 years, he thought it was a joke.

Right. Incognito's status to me was cemented when it was revealed he was popular in the locker room and personally believed it was his job to befriend Martin, who turned out to be nothing but an unstable rat. He ain't pretty, but a team-first animal is about the best thing a locker room can have.

I remember the fracas it stirred on JI - and the idea of Rex picking up RI for the Jets was howled down ... ESPN narratives are alive and well in too many fans' heads. 

Archived