I am having problems uploading my avatar.

Every time I attempt to do so, no matter how small the image, I get a screen requesting that I crop the picture, even if the entire image is smaller than the (seeming) limits of the avatar space.

Can you please give me specifics on how to/what size limits exist, so I can adjust the image to suit before I try and upload it, and so I don;t have to crop it (thus ruining the image) when I upload it?

Thank you.

I am having problems uploading my avatar.

Every time I attempt to do so, no matter how small the image, I get a screen requesting that I crop the picture, even if the entire image is smaller than the (seeming) limits of the avatar space.

Can you please give me specifics on how to/what size limits exist, so I can adjust the image to suit before I try and upload it, and so I don;t have to crop it (thus ruining the image) when I upload it?

Thank you.

If youd like to PM me the link to the photo you want, I can try and do it for you when I get home from work in a few hours