This forum is terrible..

Clementi49

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The explosion of hatred toward fitz after 1 game shows me how childish everyone here is and lowers jets fans iq as a whole. 

He played like sh*t, he deserves the criticism. Frankly he threw some scary passes in the MNF game too. Gailey isn't helping him out with the playcalling either. 

Can't have him throwing the ball close to 60 times, that's ludicrous. 

What were those scary passes? The one that tipped off the D linemans hand for an int or the one that tipped off marshals hands that should of been a first and goal from the 7 yard line on a perfect pass for 20 yards? Take your pick. But those were unlucky ints. The third he under threw Devon smith that's on him. Relax ax over there with your useless criticism. 

For years we bitch our QBs don't take chances down the field and our offense blows. Than we finally get a QB he doesn't give two ****s about winging it all over the place and taking shots. And the first game it doesn't work out you all revolt. Grow up and make up your damn minds. 

For years we bitch our QBs don't take chances down the field and our offense blows. Than we finally get a QB he doesn't give two ****s about winging it all over the place and taking shots. And the first game it doesn't work out you all revolt. Grow up and make up your damn minds. 

no no no, but Geno has a big arm and stuff, he must be great.  

The explosion of hatred toward fitz after 1 game shows me how childish everyone here is and lowers jets fans iq as a whole. 

the NY Jets fan base - thanks to the soap box that is The Internet chat forum- is for the MOST part Obtuse, Self-loathing, Cannabalistic in comradary, Pessimistic, and Overtly Reactionary yet Loyal to the Death. In other words: GREENER

Regardless of which QB we root for, Most of us feel pretty strongly about how bad "the other guy" is

think that is the cause of the venom

Problem is that some don't agree that Geno was terrible his first 2 years.  I can at least get that some people think he can improve.  But forgetting how bad he's been and somehow arguing we haven't seen worse QB play than Fitzpatrick.....those are the people who deserve venom.  

Problem is that some don't agree that Geno was terrible his first 2 years.  I can at least get that some people think he can improve.  But forgetting how bad he's been and somehow arguing we haven't seen worse QB play than Fitzpatrick.....those are the people who deserve venom.  

Geno was bad for two years , Fitz has been bad for 11. 

Seriously, Fitz didn't look so great. I was disappointed. Jeez, has the guy ever thrown a spiral in his life!?!? Does he have hands the size of an eight year old girl? 

That said, I hope to never see Geno taking snaps in green for as long as I shall live. Fitz bashing is fun after a lousy loss, but he's the better option, IMO. I don't have my finger on the pulse of the locker room, but I'm thinking he doesn't have too many supporters..sh*t, even the TE coach's son calls him a dum ass!! he CANT have much respect in the building.

Don't be fooled by first two games. He didn't do anything to win those games. 5 turnovers each should have meant two blowout victories. 80% of his passes are short, yet inaccurate passes that our WRs and RB have been catching on most occasions. Yesterday was no different, except the WRs didn't bail him out and he became erratic while playing from behind, something we need to get used to with Fitz.

My explosion of hatred towards Calvin Pryor stretches back 19 games. Bad angles, fails to wrap up, terrible in coverage.

No matter how many clowns around here try to rationalize the use of a 1st on a  severely  limited safety, the above characteristics will not change.

He played like sh*t, he deserves the criticism. Frankly he threw some scary passes in the MNF game too. Gailey isn't helping him out with the playcalling either. 

Can't have him throwing the ball close to 60 times, that's ludicrous. 

Yeah but what else can you do down 24-0? Criticism is what Jets fans do best. I like being happy after a win, but I like bashing guys who underperform and cause losses also.

I think the majority of this board has been very level headed regarding our QB situation.  We all know we don't have a great QB on the roster.  Geno and Fitz are polar opposites, Geno is young, immature, a whiner with a cannon arm who makes bad decisions at times.  Fitz is cerebral, experienced, a team player, with a wet noodle who makes bad decisions at times.

Depending on your taste there will be some fans in each guys camp due to a complete lack of options.  So when we get terrible QB play not only will the opposite camp pounce but even the offending QB's camp will bicker too, because our QB situation makes everybody sad. 

The problem is that we got our hopes up and prayed Fitz could throw a ball more than 20 yards. It won't matter now that "Hot Garbage" Winters is starting and Suh will soon turn his spleen into an accordion. And it's back to Glass Geno....

I laughed out loud but this is a very real possibility 

Archived