This forum is terrible..

Clementi49

The explosion of hatred toward fitz after 1 game shows me how childish everyone here is and lowers jets fans iq as a whole. 

What do you expect people to say about a journeyman QB who threw 3 INTs yesterday?  I am not ripping him apart but he's not Jesus like some people made him out to be.  I didn't think he looked that great against the Colts on Monday night either.  If our defense doesn't create 5 turnovers I'm not sure we win that game. 

People are saying the season is over and we are done and being a bit dramatic as far as that goes but Fitzpatrick is not a very good QB. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He played like sh*t, he deserves the criticism. Frankly he threw some scary passes in the MNF game too. Gailey isn't helping him out with the playcalling either. 

Can't have him throwing the ball close to 60 times, that's ludicrous. 

guess what ..when your down 24-0 and you can't run the ball because ivory is on the bench you usually throw the ball a lot. We didn't lose that game because of Fitz anyone who thinks we did does not know football.

how many 3 and outs did we have in the first half? Defense was on the field a lot! They were gassed by the half.. Sucking wind, we seen this show before, phillies d was giving us the deep game, and Fitz doesn't have the arm for it. Just like the damaged Penny years, to beat Fitz stack the box, crowd the line. We are going to see a lot of games like the last one as long as Fitz is in, 

recipe is in.... Up tempo offense against our d to tire them out and stack the box against Fitz. Wash rinse and repeat. 

Understood.

I would have signed up for 2-1 in July.

I'm sure we are favored on Sunday against the Fins.

Not ready for the cliff yet.

Fitz is ok when we're ahead or in close games, but once we are down 14 or more Fitz is a liability. This past week I saw two things that worried me. Terrible accuracy and wastes a lot of time. Once down 14, acknowledging that we have nothing to lose, bring in Geno to use his arms and legs to loosen up the D. If he sucks, fine we lose. If camp reports were right? Who knows maybe Geno can bring us a victory.

Hey I'm thinking of starting a new Jets forum. It's gonna have no rules, anything goes! Politics, nude posts, uncensored curses, you name it. It's gonna be called JetsInsideher.com. Any of you flunkies want in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

are you going to end up selling it to scout.com for $20 in 3 years too?

guess what ..when your down 24-0 and you can't run the ball because ivory is on the bench you usually throw the ball a lot. We didn't lose that game because of Fitz anyone who thinks we did does not know football.

I think he played a major part in the loss and he was absolutely terrible but at the end of the day, it was a collective team loss on all 3 phases.

Do I know Football? 

A Qb who wings it all over field taking shots ??. You mean a QB who floats its all over the field throwing into double coverage

Exactly this. Fitz has enough experience to know when to not force a ball where it doesn't belong in tight ball games, the MNF game being a prime example. 

Fitz is ok when we're ahead or in close games, but once we are down 14 or more Fitz is a liability. This past week I saw two things that worried me. Terrible accuracy and wastes a lot of time. Once down 14, acknowledging that we have nothing to lose, bring in Geno to use his arms and legs to loosen up the D. If he sucks, fine we lose. If camp reports were right? Who knows maybe Geno can bring us a victory.

You just described every QB in the game except for 3-4 guys

This forum is like a bar in that you get a little bit of everything.  If i come and here and say I love the freeking Jets, I will get some people agreeing and others telling me to calm the **** down.  This is a passionate fan base so there will be people who want Fitz out right now and others who want no part of Geno.  Relax and enjoy the debates.  If you think this forum is terrible then try and find a better one.  If not then just love the fact that this forum is lively and spirited pretty much 24/7.

This forum is like a bar in that you get a little bit of everything.  If i come and here and say I love the freeking Jets, I will get some people agreeing and others telling me to calm the **** down.  This is a passionate fan base so there will be people who want Fitz out right now and others who want no part of Geno.  Relax and enjoy the debates.  If you think this forum is terrible then try and find a better one.  If not then just love the fact that this forum is lively and spirited pretty much 24/7.

Good post.

There are over 2,000 posts here some days. You are definitely going to get a little bit of everything.

For years we bitch our QBs don't take chances down the field and our offense blows. Than we finally get a QB he doesn't give two ****s about winging it all over the place and taking shots. And the first game it doesn't work out you all revolt. Grow up and make up your damn minds. 

Yeah I have to agree to a point; just our luck that the Qb can't throw the deep ball for sh*t.  The life of a Jets fan....   Btw the quarterback is not making those decisions, it is the OC Gailey and he had assumed he would have the strong armed 3rd year Qb doing the flinging.... 

I am a supporter of Smith but even I wouldn't do anything that stupid.  The guy just started practicing a few weeks ago.   Let Fitz continue to play; either he will hold the fort, improve or play himself out of  job.  At any rate Smith, continue to watch and learn and be ready if or when his time comes. 

I don't know about anyone else but I was not expecting good QB play from anyone on this team. Fitz actually pleasantly surprised me the first 2 games. I did not expect this "great" defense to miss so many tackles and I did not expect professional receivers to drop so many passes.

Archived