Packers O

ljr

KC's play calling and QB's skill set is eerily close to ours when we're not clicking. So many short throws and low percentage plays calls on third down. Also the score at half was 24-7 so let's see how they adjust.

unfortunately true

Aaron Rodgers is the best player in the league.   By a mile.   Only three QBs in history threw equally well from outside in the pocket on the run as they did inside the pocket.  Rodgers, Montana, Elway.

Rodg makes everything look effortless.

And who were the 2 teams that held him to just  fg's the year the Packers won the Bowl?? One was the Lions and the other was...

2005 is a classic in the annals of Jets history.  Rodgers sitting there as name after name gets called going from potentially the top pick in the draft to falling to the Packers all the way down at #24.  But we can't get mad at the Jets GM Terry Bradway for passing on Aaron since he had already traded our 1st round pick (#15) for the Ring of Honor candidate Doug Jolley...

Oh, and the icing on the cake was our first pick in 2005, a 2nd rounder we took at #47, was the kicker Mike Nugent...  :win:

Aaron Rodgers is the best player in the league.   By a mile.   Only three QBs in history threw equally well from outside in the pocket on the run as they did inside the pocket.  Rodgers, Montana, Elway.

Rodg makes everything look effortless.

The guy's play is on another planet.  Last year, I heard some analyst say that the ball Rodgers' throws just explodes out of his hand.  Watching his delivery, I get that.  He flings it effortlessly with incredible velocity and accuracy.  

Rodgers is the best QB I've seen in my lifetime.   Better than Montana, Elway, Favre, Marino, Manning, Brady*.   

Rodgers will throw 5 int's in a season.   I am pretty sure Mark Sanchez did that in a single game more than once.   

Agreed 100%.  He's the best I've ever seen.  He's so fun to watch.  Huge man crush on him and he's with one of my favorites in Olivia Munn. 

Will Jets fans ever get to enjoy such a player?

The Packers are the only team that has a chance at beating the Pats. 

I deserve to be hit with a brick, in my ongoing FF league I had the 1st pick in this years draft, I had Rogers slotted as that pick from day one, then Jordy Nelson got hurt and I mused, this might make them run the ball more with lacy and I picked freaking Luck instead.

I picked up James Jones off waiver wire dude is killing it.

Ray Lewis was passionate in the postgame and was right.  He said you can't expect to stop Green Bay's offensive attack at home without jamming the receivers at the line as much as humanly possible in order to disrupt their timing and give the d-line a chance to get to the QB.  You have to be physical to the point where the refs throw a couple of flags on you, otherwise you have no chance.

And to think we traded our 1st round pick that year for Doug Jolley.

Oh what might have been

Word.

How do you think the 49ers feel? 

They had a local QB that did some  good things at Michigan in a bad situation and elected to take a D3 QB, only to have him be in the running for G.O.A.T.

Then had another local QB that actually played college locally at a higher division only to take another smaller school QB, only to have him be in the running for G.O.A.T.

I think he a little cocky and I would love to see him get pulverized a few times BUT he is really dam good.  Unfortunately he has to win some rings so the "experts" can say he is one of the best All Time.  This could be the year he gets another ring.  The NFC is really bad this year with exception of the Pack, Cards and Seattle.  It's obviously way too early as other teams can improve but I like GB's chances of coming out of the NFC.    

Archived