Looking Ahead To MIA

KRL

I'd be interested in what the posters that are in MIA have to
say about them.  Because after watching them through the first
three games of the season they seem disorganized and disinterested.
They are one Landry punt return away from being 0-3 and they played
a pretty soft schedule (WAS, JAC & BUF).  On offense their OLine
is leaky, they have no running game and their only reliable WR
is Landry.  On defense MIA is shockingly not getting a pass rush,
not stopping the run and leaky in the secondary.  Have they quit
on Philbin??? 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be interested in what the posters that are in MIA have to
say about them.  Because after watching them through the first
three games of the season they seem disorganized and disinterested.
They are one Landry punt return away from being 0-3 and they played
a pretty soft schedule (WAS, JAC & BUF).  On offense their OLine
is leaky, they have no running game and their only reliable WR
is Landry.  On defense MIA is shockingly not getting a pass rush,
not stopping the run and leaky in the secondary.  Have they quit
on Philbin??? 

Rishard Matthews has been tearing it up and Jordan Cameron has been good.  They've got some pass catching options...Greg Jennings and Davante Parker too.  They just havent been able to block for him to get the ball to anyone other than Landry and Matthews. . 

This game terrifies me.  Mostly because its in London, the time zone thingy, playing super early and the Jets have come out very flat with no energy each game so far.  It's taking them too long to kick into gear and having to go on a road trip like this and trying to fix that could be tough.  They start terrible both home games and now they're playing in London.  They're a very sloppy team...this all scares me. 

The Eagles, like Dolphags, are terrible, disjointed and unorganized and are limping into this game...and they just handled the Jets easily.  

ih8 this game.  h8 it.

If this was the last game of the season Bowles should start Geno he's great against the Fins in the last game..

Lol!

I look forward to seeing Geno start the last game or two of the season when Bowles is resting the starters.

I'll be hoping Petty gets those starts though.

I'm with Jif on this one. This game bothers me for many of the reasons he stated. Miami is much better than they have shown and the Jets tend to bring the best out of teams that are struggling.

Like most games this game will be won or lost on the lines. Jets need to figure out a way to help Winters with Suh and still put bodies on Wake and Vernon.

On offense Tannehill is capable of making plays out of nothing. Their running game has been non existent and I dont see that changing this week but they can pass. The d line needs to make a push this week.

Rishard Matthews has been tearing it up and Jordan Cameron has been good.  They've got some pass catching options...Greg Jennings and Davante Parker too.  They just havent been able to block for him to get the ball to anyone other than Landry and Matthews. . 

This game terrifies me.  Mostly because its in London, the time zone thingy, playing super early and the Jets have come out very flat with no energy each game so far.  It's taking them too long to kick into gear and having to go on a road trip like this and trying to fix that could be tough.  They start terrible both home games and now they're playing in London.  They're a very sloppy team...this all scares me. 

The Eagles, like Dolphags, are terrible, disjointed and unorganized and are limping into this game...and they just handled the Jets easily.  

ih8 this game.  h8 it.

+1

We're going to lose this game and I'm going to be super pissed about it. I'm already super pissed about it.

+1

We're going to lose this game and I'm going to be super pissed about it. I'm already super pissed about it.

I'm pretty annoyed as well. 

Anytime you need a deep ball bring in Petty for a play..LOL

Or Kerley?  He's still thrown the best pass we've seen in the last 3 years. 

Archived