If the Jets moved to London would you still be a fan?

joewilly12

79 members have voted

1. 1. If the Jets moved to London would you still be a fan?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really???  This is a thread?

Im gonna start a If they moved to Bolivia thread,

Does Bolivia have football or is the NFL playing games there like they have in London or is there any talk like there is of a team moving to London if so supply a link or shut the hell up.

Does Bolivia have football or is the NFL playing games there like they have in London or is there any talk like there is of a team moving to London if so supply a link or shut the hell up.

Please share a link where the JETS were rumored to move to London and yes.... Bolivia has futbol.

My next thread...  Should I make stew or burgers if Jets move to Bolivia, Relax. You are too uptight.

Please share a link where the JETS were rumored to move to London and yes.... Bolivia has futbol.

My next thread...  Should I make stew or burgers if Jets move to Bolivia, Relax. You are too uptight.

There is talk of an NFL team moving to London buy a newspaper watch ESPN spend less time beating your meat how about a thread on that we might actually believe you, 

Link from NFL.com 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000547487/article/london-team-by-2022-nfl-continues-to-forge-forward-in-uk

There is talk of an NFL team moving to London buy a newspaper watch ESPN spend less time beating your meat how about a thread on that we might actually believe you, 

Link from NFL.com 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000547487/article/london-team-by-2022-nfl-continues-to-forge-forward-in-uk

YES... I read that.  No mention that a team like the JETS would move so I dismissed it.

Link from NFL.com 

only a fool would believe that the team could be the Jets.  Why would a team near the top in attendance, with a new expensive state of the art practice facility and that owns half of one of the worlds most expensive stadiums would pack up and move to a city and country that no one knows will support a team?  this is even more ridiculous than the Jets to LA hints that SOJFs floated for years.

Why is it that SOJFs happily beat their meat at the very thought of some negative event happening to "their" team? 

only a fool would believe that the team could be the Jets.  Why would a team near the top in attendance, with a new state of the art practice facility and that owns half of one of th worlds most expensive stadiums would pack up and move to a city and country that no one knows will support a team?  

Why os it hat SOJFs beat their meat at the thought of some negative event happening to "their" team? 

Really???  This is a thread?

Im gonna start a If they moved to Bolivia thread,

That'd be a laugh to watch. The president would then nationalise the organisation and replace everybody with indigenous Bolivians.

And George Osbourne (Chancellor of the Exchequer) did say back in October that the UK government would be working with the NFL to move one of the existing 32 teams to London permanently.

That'd be a laugh to watch. The president would then nationalise the organisation and replace everybody with indigenous Bolivians.

And George Osbourne (Chancellor of the Exchequer) did say back in October that the UK government would be working with the NFL to move one of the existing 32 teams to London permanently.

this country is moving in that direction too unfortunately. 

Archived