****Official Jets vs. Dolphins London Game Day Thread****

AFJF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its all good bro, we winnin

No doubt. But the Dolphins won't be the team we have to get past to get to the superbowl. More likely it will be a better team that can put points on the board and make us pay for those big mistakes.

Like I said earlier, if there were still a handful of giant holes on the team, and multiple culprits, then it doesn't matter.

And once we're up >21 points, if he then continues to miss opportunities, I also don't care much. It's stressful for 1 player to unnecessarily keep the other team in a game that should have been a blowout on the scoreboard very, very early. Whether that's a CB who gives up a long TD (or two), or a QB turning it over, or a QB taking points off the board himself. They are all equally problematic to the scoreboard, but for whatever reason, the latter is being accepted.

And a year or more later, when someone looks up stats for this game, no one will remember how many easy passes he missed or didn't make. It'll be someone's example of an efficient game and a good performance.

Fitz threw a sh*tty pass.  Marshall is 6' 4"; the db is 5'9"... The pass was at the level of the db's head. 2 feet higher and it's 6 despite Marshall getting raped in the end zone

You seriously have to be fn kidding right? I mean seriously? If you are not kidding you are the most delusional Geno fan ever.

Wow, the officials.

also, Devin Smith looks soft. He's not put-muscling DBs at all, and should know to tackle then ask for the flag. 

Dirty league is dirty though, primarily.

yep.  Obvious refs are trying to keep game interesting for the English.  Hell.  Already more scoring in this game than 3 seasons of soccer

Let's not talk about the refs

I am the biggest Fitzpatrick critic in this thread but I am not going to sit here and pretend that the refs aren't blowing it. They are trying so hard to make this a game that I'm questioning whether or not the NFL is fielding a replacement ref crew.

That being said that throw was god awful.

Archived