****Official Jets vs. Dolphins London Game Day Thread****

AFJF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rewind your TV. No one within 3 yards of Decker in the middle of the EZ.  Threw it into coverage instead and never looked away from his primary read again. 

But I like a 10-0 start plenty. (Though 14-0 would be better). 

watching via internet (First row) not the clearest but I'll most def take your word on it. 

Wilk literally got pulled down by his facemask that last play. What the ******* ****.

After that missed PI in the endzone part of me wonders if the NFL told the refs to chill with these types of penalties to help "sell" the game to the UK.

Refs aren't calling anything this game. I think it's because the refs set records for most penalties called through 3 weeks. No way Goodell was going to let that go for the London game. Marshall was held twice on that last series pretty badly, so they better extend the same to our D.

Good ell doesn't want his fish and chips spectacle to be a blowout. We'll have to beat the fins and the zebras today.

Rewind your TV. No one within 3 yards of Decker in the middle of the EZ.  Threw it into coverage instead and never looked away from his primary read again. 

But I like a 10-0 start plenty. (Though 14-0 would be better). 

Actually I know what play you're speaking of now. I thought you were talking about the screen play. I seen that Decker play as well. I was telling another poster the same thing you said. I made that previous statement before that Decker play. I peeped that too. 

Archived