Rex Ryan thread, week 4 edition

Bruce Harper

This is from a Bills forum - 

"Rex Ryan- Not to belabor the point, but you suck. You suck for getting the entire fanbase’s hopes up, you suck for talking crap all week every single week, you suck for not being able to coach a disciplined team, you suck for getting pants’d by Brady and Belichik pretty regularly, you suck for those stupid god damn wristbands, and you suck for taking an uber-talented defense and steering them off a cliff. If there’s a hint of anger or frustration in my post, it’s only because Rex is spearheading the single least-likable Bills team I can remember in quite some time. They play like punks, beat lesser teams, and get schooled by teams with quality personnel and coaching. A team takes on the personality of its’ coach, and this team is an underachieving blowhard. God I’m furious right now. – Buffalo Rumblings""

Seems to sum up things pretty well, doesn't it?

Pretty well captures it.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Bills will beat the Jags and be 4-3 and the fans will calm down...

til  after the bye when the Bills get bitchslapped  by the revitalized Fins and snapped in half by The Jets...

The clown will be tossed after next year....then again they are 3-3..

I don't like bashing other teams and please don't take this as a knock against the Jags.  However,  I thought this was pretty clever and wanted to share

1896938_10206437100299106_88880431634748

Peeked over at the Bills fan site yesterday. The Rexcuses were out in force:

1. Whaley!

2. Injuries!

3. Refs!

4. Stupid QB!

and my personal fave...

5. Rex isn't the one out there missing tackles!

Talk about flashbacks.

You think the GM knows he has a red dot on his head?

" Get the ball out under 2 seconds and you beat the Bills."

I don't know if the Bills will win but I am certain that our defense can stop Fitz or Geno.  Although we lost to the Patriots,  our defense wasn't a disgrace.

Peeked over at the Bills fan site yesterday. The Rexcuses were out in force:

1. Whaley!

2. Injuries!

3. Refs!

4. Stupid QB!

and my personal fave...

5. Rex isn't the one out there missing tackles!

Talk about flashbacks.

I went over to a Bills site...  to be fair. MANY MANY fans see right through that Fat BA$TARD the man child.

I went over to a Bills site...  to be fair. MANY MANY fans see right through that Fat BA$TARD the man child.

You're right on this one southparkca.  I visit a number of Bills forums and  I assure you the honeymoon is over for Rex.  

Whats the best site for the Bills fans?    I went to Buffalorange and that is a small site. 15 viewers etc..  what would be a larger. more used site?

This is where I went after Rex was hired in Buffalo.  Unlike here, I was kicked off by a mod just for saying Rex would bomb.

http://boards.buffalobills.com/forumdisplay.php?40-General-Buffalo-Bills-Discussion&s=0a3900270f2cb10041656a9b62d3cd54

Rex Ryan, EJ Manuel complain about headsets, but issue was reportedly Bills' fault

According to Pro Football Talk, the reason the communication system wasn't working is because the Bills weren't using fully charged batteries. The league says charging the batteries is the responsibility of the team, so the Bills have nobody to blame but themselves.

19047515-mmmain.jpg

Is that Jeff Weeks behind Thurmond?  LOL

Gotta think the Bills fans are right on... I don't see how anyone but Whaley can be to blame here.

The Bills' fans are beside themselves.    They are calling for everyone from Brandon to Whaley to Rex to Thurman and so on to be fired.  The fans want them to clean house.  It's pretty bad over there.  In addition,  there is a lot of negative remarks and that's putting it mildly about EJ. Then,  there's an enormous amount of  fans are really upset about the remarks being made to EJ.  It's not because they think he's a good QB, it's because many of the remarks are inhumane and for loss of a better word "pathetic."  Some fans took to twitter last night and threatened to destroy his apartment,  told him to commit suicide.  I hope law enforcement does something about the threats.   

Whats the best site for the Bills fans?    I went to Buffalorange and that is a small site. 15 viewers etc..  what would be a larger. more used site?

The Biggest and most popular is Bills Mafia  40,000 fans 
 Then there is

Rex & Buffalo Bills

Rex's Army

Buffalo Bills Fans Only

Buffalo Bills Fanatics

All of these sites are viewed on facebook.

The Bills' fans are beside themselves.    They are calling for everyone from Brandon to Whaley to Rex to Thurman and so on to be fired.  The fans want them to clean house.  It's pretty bad over there.  In addition,  there is a lot of negative remarks and that's putting it mildly about EJ. Then,  there's an enormous amount of  fans are really upset about the remarks being made to EJ.  It's not because they think he's a good QB, it's because many of the remarks are inhumane and for loss of a better word "pathetic."  Some fans took to twitter last night and threatened to destroy his apartment,  told him to commit suicide.  I hope law enforcement does something about the threats.   

most bills fans are wackos, i would never wear my teams colors in orchard park

thats horrible.  we should all get together and make a pact that we only do that stuff to brady

thats horrible.  we should all get together and make a pact that we only do that stuff to brady

All; kidding aside (Brady),  it is horrible.  I really feel bad for EJ.  He is such a nice guy.  When I view such horrific comments,  I sometimes wonder who raised such trash.

All; kidding aside (Brady),  it is horrible.  I really feel bad for EJ.  He is such a nice guy.  When I view such horrific comments,  I sometimes wonder who raised such trash.

honest question, not trolling, were the expectations like super bowl or something ?  at 3-4 the bills can make a run for a wild card.  seems awful early for a melt down

Archived