ARE YOU ON BOARD? OR ARE YOU STILL AT THE GATE?

CobraVerde

ARE YOU FLYING TODD BOWLES AIRLINES?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. ARE YOU FLYING TODD BOWLES AIRLINES?

• On Board waiting for snacks.
    • At the gate on stand by
    • Taking the scenic route.

Flying stand by, but happy.....   ive been here too many times. remember 2009.  3-0  on our way to 3-4.

I would think any longtime Jet fan would feel the same way. But I must admit the success so far has encouraged me to fly my Jets flag on my front porch 24/7. I'm also wearing a Jets jersey again. But the real test of the team will come when the Jets play the Pats.

All aboard the Bowles express!

It's a small sample size, but Bowles is showing a lot of traits that I like in a head coach.....smart, tough, hard nosed, even-keeled, aggressive on d, business-like approach to Game Day.......they say the team takes on the personality of it's head coach, and not only is it showing, we also have a 3-1 record to boot...

Love the program I've seen him run so far. Team has looked prepared more often then not, his process seems very calculated(look at the extra things that were taken care of during the London trip). It's exciting to see where the rest of this season takes us.....

he has not been perfect...gotta question some of his challenge decisions..as well as the team's lackadaisical play against Philly....those are areas I think he's capable of noticing and correcting in a heartbeat....let's see if Bowles can prove to be the Head Coach that turns this team around...

some fans still at gate refuse to get on unless backup pilot is allowed to fly. oh well, we'll send you a postcard

Ha, well said and very true.  I'm at the gate on standby arguing for the copilot.  

I've noticed this pilot sets auto-pilot too often for long spans of turbulence during flights.  Causes too much anxiety and could result in crashing in heavy turbulent areas (such as the NE area).

Ha, well said and very true.  I'm at the gate on standby arguing for the copilot.  

I've noticed this pilot sets auto-pilot too often for long spans of turbulence during flights.  Causes too much anxiety and could result in crashing in heavy turbulent areas (such as the NE area).

Jets are 3-1. They will face adversity. they are not going 15-1. But for now just enjoy it

Flying stand by, but happy.....   ive been here too many times. remember 2009.  3-0  on our way to 3-4.

Oh I know that feeling all too well. I had no problem saying "We're the best team in the AFC." Back in 2008 after we beat New England. I had no doubt we were going down to Nashville and we're going to bust open the undefeated Titans. And then the Denver game...

The Jets have failed me far too many times in the past, which has made me a pessimistic fan. And right now, I don't think this team is much more than a playoff team with maybe a division round win.

But I do think the right coach is in place (seriously, this guy is like the 2nd coming of Jim Johnson with his blitz packages), and I think Maccagnan is doing great things. 

Obviously being a QB league, that's the one thing we're missing. If our FO can find a franchise QB, we could be in a very nice spot for the long haul.

It's not too often you read a decent evaluation in power rankings, but we have a winner...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/shutdown-corner-nfl-power-rankings--which-4-0-team-could-miss-playoffs-013504581.html

8. New York Jets (3-1, LW: 13)

I dislike that coaches refuse to make necessary moves just because they don't want to mess with a winning streak. The Jets are winning but it's not like Ryan Fitzpatrick is playing out of his mind. It'll be an interesting call for coach Todd Bowles when Geno Smith is healthy again.

Archived