JetNation Week 5 FanDuel League

Maxman

Our FanDuel league for week five is here. For those that haven’t played with us before, this is a one week fantasy football league. When you enter you pick a lineup and compete against other people from JetNation.

Click here to enter

1. 1st :$450
  2. 2nd :$325
  3. 3rd :$250
  4. 4th :$175
  5. 5th :$150
  6. 6th – 7th:$125
  7. 8th – 9th:$100
  8. 10th – 13th:$75
  9. 14th – 16th:$50
  10. 17th – 20th:$45
  11. 21st – 25th:$40
  12. 26th – 30th:$35
  13. 31st – 35th:$30
  14. 36th – 50th:$25
  15. 51st – 100th:$20

we should invite the NY State Attorney General to play with us.  Why not join in while you are investigating the potential underlying lack of ethics at Fanduel and Draftkings?  

IMO, both these companies are going to wind up being subjected to tremendous state regulation, just as any online gambling entity is.  Give it a year or two, but that is coming.. I have no doubt.

we should invite the NY State Attorney General to play with us.  Why not join in while you are investigating the potential underlying lack of ethics at Fanduel and Draftkings?  

IMO, both these companies are going to wind up being subjected to tremendous state regulation, just as any online gambling entity is.  Give it a year or two, but that is coming.. I have no doubt.

All the more reason to join the league this week.  :)

And about what you wrote, this is exactly why we like the league to be private. Keeps the ringers out.

All the more reason to join the league this week.  :)

And about what you wrote, this is exactly why we like the league to be private. Keeps the ringers out.

"Private". What does that really mean?  If someone stumbles on the JN fanduel league, can't they enter if they choose to?  by the way..  my sons play in the JN Fanduel group, so you may not recognize their user names.   

"Private". What does that really mean?  If someone stumbles on the JN fanduel league, can't they enter if they choose to?  by the way..  my sons play in the JN Fanduel group, so you may not recognize their user names.   

Private means you can't find this league through the FanDuel lobby. They don't advertise it.

So, it got opened up to the public again? I see lots of toolish handles that I don't recognize from here... 

looks like fantasystuds_ is going to take first tonight. Seems like he has Bell going and only needs about 25 from him against the worst run d in the league.

looks like fantasystuds_ is going to take first tonight. Seems like he has Bell going and only needs about 25 from him against the worst run d in the league.

I'm 5 points below him (14th) and also have Bell.  Maybe I can reach 2nd?   

I'm 5 points below him (14th) and also have Bell.  Maybe I can reach 2nd?   

I think I've got 3 teams with 12 quarters (3 players) tonight. 

Hopefully a few of us can bump the ringers out of the top spot... in general, I'm only interested in pumping $10/entry into a league where if I loose one of you guys is winning it. If we keep it close, I considering playing with friends. Not full-timers.

We can lower the # of seats. Seems like we had less JNers this week. But I think the consensus was to leave it the way it was. I think the bye week hurt a bit with JN signups actually.

we need to lower the max number of entries too.  At 12:45 there were about 230 in.  To see that many more by 1 is crazy.  It didn't happen week 1 or 2.  Is FD entering people to offset costs of the winnings?

we need to lower the max number of entries too.  At 12:45 there were about 230 in.  To see that many more by 1 is crazy.  It didn't happen week 1 or 2.  Is FD entering people to offset costs of the winnings?

I suggested that last week and it seemed like the majority felt otherwise.

problem is it's better to play events that are public because it's not 10-15 people with most the entries  

What does it matter? Are you saying you'd rather play against ten different lineups from ten different guys than ten lineups from the same guy? It's still ten distinct lineups. And, if it's such an advantage, why don't you put in more than ten bucks? Or are you suggesting your ten dollars should buy you the same chance to win as my one hundred?

problem is it's better to play events that are public because it's not 10-15 people with most the entries  

no it's not.

as annoying as it is to see Gastineau Lives red dot a dozen times in the sign ups it's far more annoying to see MCf**k88 (whoever the hell that is) winning the whole thing.

I've played 10 entries the last few weeks because I finished 6th place with my 1 entry on week 1.  I'm just playing with my initial $10 investment.  I'll just keep it in there and withdraw in December.  If it's more than $10 cool, if not so be it.

Archived