Your 2015-2016 New York Knicks--Melo, KP, Fisher, Barnes & Gloria

SMC

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am loving pretty much the whole team so far, but is it weird that I can't look at Robin Lopez without thinking of Brendan Fraser in Encino Man

cropped_USAT_111040.jpg?ts=1444594727

encinoman.jpg

and think about how great this team would be if we had gotten those multiple all stars half the GM's in the league were promising us for Shump and JR

New York native and former NBA lottery pick Jimmer Fredette is well aware that the Knicks have only 14 players on their roster, and ideally he’d love to become No. 15.

“With them having 14 guys on the roster, you never know what’s going to happen,” Fredette, drafted Saturday by the Westchester Knicks D-League outfit, said Monday on a conference call.

Got a chance to watch a little last night.  I was impressed even in the loss.  They look like they might be a pretty competitive team for once.  KP might be for real.

It's really crazy, I've never gone full tilt on a player before like I have with Melo.  I remember I was so excited about signing him and now, I just cant wait till the Melo era is over. He's just terrible.  

Got a chance to watch a little last night.  I was impressed even in the loss.  They look like they might be a pretty competitive team for once.  KP might be for real.

It's really crazy, I've never gone full tilt on a player before like I have with Melo.  I remember I was so excited about signing him and now, I just cant wait till the Melo era is over. He's just terrible.  

I can't help it either.  I want Melo gone as well.  If he plays like he did against the Wizards, then of course I want him, but he's been absolutely dreadful 3 of 4 games.  He's as much of a liability as Calderone is.

The problem is that without Melo there is no other scorer that draws attention or game planning on the team yet.

I can't help it either.  I want Melo gone as well.  If he plays like he did against the Wizards, then of course I want him, but he's been absolutely dreadful 3 of 4 games.  He's as much of a liability as Calderone is.

The problem is that without Melo there is no other scorer that draws attention or game planning on the team yet.

Oh I get it.  He's just trash and I cant stand him.  You cant win with a player like him on your team. 

Oh I get it.  He's just trash and I cant stand him.  You cant win with a player like him on your team. 

Jax is a slick old bastard.  He sucked his first year, but he rebounded nicely in his second year, building a team full of role players and young talent that complements Melo's skillset but with an eye at pushing Melo out the door.

Right now, the Knicks just need an efficient scoring 3 that has to be defended by opposing teams.  Calderon is just holding a spot for Grant, so that's not a position of need.  Knicks don't have the 3 they need on their roster unless Williams is the one, but Williams is just a taller JR without twitter and the high-jinx.

Archived