Your 2015-2016 New York Knicks--Melo, KP, Fisher, Barnes & Gloria

SMC

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't help it either.  I want Melo gone as well.  If he plays like he did against the Wizards, then of course I want him, but he's been absolutely dreadful 3 of 4 games.  He's as much of a liability as Calderone is.

The problem is that without Melo there is no other scorer that draws attention or game planning on the team yet.

Melo's game is the same its always been. He feels since he can create his own shot it means its a good shot. He'll have a game where he gets hot(WIzards) every 1 of what 10 games? He's an a$$hole and plays like one. Immature dope who has the owner on a string.

Welp, this shall be my first time watching the Knicks this year. I suspect it will be somewhat like watching Terminator: Genysis, where my expectations were so low that it was impossible for the movie to meet them, and it wound up not being the bag of sh*t that I thought it would be.

I need something man. 6 months till baseball season, the Jets suck, Rutgers is the most unlikable program ever, and Arsenal is on too early in the morning for most games. Come on Knicks.

Welp, this shall be my first time watching the Knicks this year. I suspect it will be somewhat like watching Terminator: Genysis, where my expectations were so low that it was impossible for the movie to meet them, and it wound up not being the bag of sh*t that I thought it would be.

I need something man. 6 months till baseball season, the Jets suck, Rutgers is the most unlikable program ever, and Arsenal is on too early in the morning for most games. Come on Knicks.

The new terminator was quite good. And don't give up hope on the Jets. BTW they're gonna lose cause lebron. Melo said today that when shumpert and Smith were traded he said lebron stole his family.

The new terminator was quite good. And don't give up hope on the Jets. BTW they're gonna lose cause lebron. Melo said today that when shumpert and Smith were traded he said lebron stole his family.

I'm cool with losing to the Cavs. I just would prefer to not see them running around like a bunch of disorganized chucklef-cks.

I've watched all 4 games thus far and let me tell you, the Knicks are playing some competitive ball. They're by no means a great team or even that good at all to be honest but they're showing something that they didn't show at all last year and that's a little heart. KP has been so impressive that I still can't believe it. They said this guy was too frail to rebound or block a shot in the NBA and he's proven those people wrong and he's only going to get stronger physically. Jerian Grant can straight up ball. There's some really nice pieces in place for the future. I wouldn't expect much at all like you said you aren't but enjoy watching some of these young guys because they can be big pieces to the puzzle in the upcoming years. 

I've watched all 4 games thus far and let me tell you, the Knicks are playing some competitive ball. They're by no means a great team or even that good at all to be honest but they're showing something that they didn't show at all last year and that's a little heart. KP has been so impressive that I still can't believe it. They said this guy was too frail to rebound or block a shot in the NBA and he's proven those people wrong and he's only going to get stronger physically. Jerian Grant can straight up ball. There's some really nice pieces in place for the future. I wouldn't expect much at all like you said you aren't but enjoy watching some of these young guys because they can be big pieces to the puzzle in the upcoming years. 

This is encouraging to hear. I also saw Ja Rule on ESPN, and he thinks the Knicks can win more than 35 games. So we got that going for us, which is nice.

Knicks fell apart in 4th when KP left the floor with the 5th foul.

Melo and Calderon are trash.

another game that we were in through 3 quarters, problem is we don't know how to close a game out just yet. I can't wait until Aflalo comes back and Grant takes over the starting PG role, our back court is tragic with Calderon and Sasha 

Have been too busy to do anything but catch the box-scores, how's Rossenbagger looking? Seems to fill up the stat sheet pretty well and he's just a really, really likeable dude. 

I haven't seen much, but I'm amazed at his athletic ability for a guy his size and age.  he is no soft euro and he is no shawn bradley.  he has attitude, hustle and ability

in 3 years he could be a perennial all star

Archived