The Jets (and Sheldon) are Back

JetNation

I can't wait to see Sheldon hit the field.  He is a monster and I hope he comes in thinking he has something to prove.  

According to Bowles he wasn't home during his suspension but attending meetings and working out at the facility..Only thing he couldn't do was practice with the team..

2AFF8A9700000578-3181480-image-a-42_1438

I'm curious to see how he performs. You think that motor will bè steaming red rpms outnof the gate. If he comes in shape (even saviest vets need 2-3 weeks to get into "football shape" no?) Shelly really can elevate this defense to heights of that celestial tank top he's wearing. 

All the more fortuitous if Mo can't be full go with the recently EXPOSED Rib injury he has. Simba should hopefully be fully recovered if he had a simple ankle sprain and Harris should be 100% as well from his thigh bruise. Things seem promising and the timing has been rather fortunate, hopefully the positive momentum and gradual improvements keep rolling onward.

I'm curious to see how he performs. You think that motor will bè steaming red rpms outnof the gate. If he comes in shape (even saviest vets need 2-3 weeks to get into "football shape" no?) Shelly really can elevate this defense to heights of that celestial tank top he's wearing. 

All the more fortuitous if Mo can't be full go with the recently EXPOSED Rib injury he has. Simba should hopefully be fully recovered if he had a simple ankle sprain and Harris should be 100% as well from his thigh bruise. Things seem promising and the timing has been rather fortunate, hopefully the positive momentum and gradual improvements keep rolling onward.

He has something to prove and he has to perform.  We dont necessarily need him anymore because the other guys can preform at a high level also.  

This year he has to show that he is the most dominant player on that D Line and I honestly think he will right out of the gate.  

I hope we bring Sheldon in slow.  S-L-O-W.  He's in a place where an injury can happen because of his inactivity.

He hasn't been inactive, he just hasn't been practicing or playing football. He was showing up and working out daily. he might not be in "game" shape, but his physical shape should be fine.

Heard about him rag-dolling O-Linesmen in camp and we saw him doing that in some of our preseason games.  OK, that may have been against 2nd stringers but he looked to me like a volcano about to erupt even then.  I know they are different players but Greg Hardy did not need 2-3 games to get up to top speed.  He was top speed right out of the gate last weekend and I expect Sheldon Richardson to be the same way.

They cannot double-team everybody and the defense will stay fresh with a bigger rotation pool.  Fun times.

Archived