2015-16 NCAA Basketball

nyjunc

2 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

"Great parade in downtown Philly for the CATS today. Too bad it was a total sham and handed to them on a silver platter by some kind of referee conspiracy." - said no one, except some douchebag UNC fan non-alums

hey douchebag, stop worrying about me.  Enjoy your bandwagon title.  The better team lost but that happens sometimes.  I respect Jay Wright and 'Nova, excellent program.  I don['t respect douchebag, bandwagon fans that only show up when they win.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

hey douchebag, stop worrying about me.  Enjoy your bandwagon title.  The better team lost but that happens sometimes.  I respect Jay Wright and 'Nova, excellent program.  I don['t respect douchebag, bandwagon fans that only show up when they win.

I guess I hopped on the "bandwagon" in 2005 when I started at Villanova.  I guarantee I ATTENDED more games this year in person than you even watched on ****in TV, you non-alum middle-aged loser.

Keep spewing out your ass.

3 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

I guess I hopped on the "bandwagon" in 2005 when I started at Villanova.  I guarantee I ATTENDED more games this year in person than you even watched on ****in TV, you non-alum middle-aged loser.

Keep spewing out your ass.

yep, in 2005 they were really good too.  Thanks for proving the point.

you want bet on that guarantee?  

Maybe next year you will comment on 'Nova before the sweet 16?

Just now, nyjunc said:

yep, in 2005 they were really good too.  Thanks for proving the point.

you want bet on that guarantee?  

Maybe next year you will comment on 'Nova before the sweet 16?

Ah, sorry, I should've become a freshman in a year Villanova sucked.

Stupid delusional middle aged non-alum ****in loser.  LOL @ YOU

2 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

It's our fault we're not old ****s like him.

A couple of days ago, he tried telling me he's better than me because he's "been a fan longer".

Too bad all he'll ever be is a front running bandwagoner with no place to call home. unc alums look down at this specimen. 

Just now, greenwichjetfan said:

A couple of days ago, he tried telling me he's better than me because he's "been a fan longer".

Too bad all he'll ever be is a front running bandwagoner with no place to call home. unc alums look down at this specimen. 

I have UNC alum friends (emphasis on ***ALUM***) who would absolutely cringe reading this delusional douchebag's posts

3 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

I have UNC alum friends (emphasis on ***ALUM***) who would absolutely cringe reading this delusional douchebag's posts

Get ready for 20 posts responding to us with a barrage of circular logic, put downs, and completely disillusioned, incoherent rambling. 

I've got my popcorn ready. 

5 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

On a serious note, though....that parade must have been incredible. I still remember my first UConn time being on campus when UConn came back with the national championship, and the many more that I've seen since in my 30 years. Nothing like it. I'm envious of you nova fans right now.

Too bad that non alum wouldn't understand, and even as a bandwagon fan, only got the chance to jerk off twice to other people's tar heels in that same span.

18 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

you ignored 'Nova all year until the sweet 16.  spin it any way you want

13 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Says the guy who told me he and his family became UConn fans in the 90s when they became a big time program.

Do you realize just how stupid you sound?

15 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

congrats frontrunner.  I can guarantee you any Carolina fan is pissed at the way the game was called.  whether they are alums or not.  So many people talked about it but frontrunning douchebag 'Nova fans can't admit it.  The outcome isn't changing, it's ok to admit you were the benefit of ridiculous officiating.

11 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Get ready for 20 posts responding to us with a barrage of circular logic, put downs, and completely disillusioned, incoherent rambling. 

I've got my popcorn ready. 

I am just mirroring what you clowns do and it's fun.  I love when people come after me and then I make them look foolish.  it's so easy w/ you two clowns.  tell me again about counting backwards the last 30 years?:lol:

1 minute ago, nyjunc said:

congrats frontunner.

I am just mirroring what you clowns do and it's fun.  I love when people come after me and then I make them look foolish.  it's so easy w/ you two clowns.  tell me again about counting backwards the last 30 years?:lol:

You are bandwagonning, middle-aged, non-alum garbage and you don't have a single backer in this thread or on the board.

Boom roasted mic dropped back to your hole.

Just now, nj meadowlands said:

You are bandwagonning, middle-aged, non-alum garbage and you don't have a single backer in this thread or on the board.

Boom roasted mic dropped back to your hole.

haha, I am only about 10 years older than you so let's calm down w/ that nonsense but I have followed Carolina probably since before you were born so yeah I have a deeper connection.

b/c 2 of our worst posters(w/ you makes 3) support you means nothing.  It's fun when people are so insecure they need to gang up on another poster and even w/ the power of 3 they still can't get the upperhand on one.

14 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

you ignored 'Nova all year until the sweet 16.  spin it any way you want

C'mon nj....you didn't chime into nyjunk's thread until the sweet 16. You're not a real fan.

Real fans don't attend the university and take part in the culture and understand what a true connection to the program is. No. Real fans are ones that start their own threads on NYJets messageboards about programs that they're not a part of, and talk to themselves for 8 months and 7 pages.

33 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

C'mon nj....you didn't chime into nyjunk's thread until the sweet 16. You're not a real fan.

Real fans don't attend the university and take part in the culture and understand what a true connection to the program is. No. Real fans are ones that start their own threads on NYJets messageboards about programs that they're not a part of, and talk to themselves for 8 months and 7 pages.

sorry for trying to drum up interest in discussing college basketball on a sports forum.  It's funny how that 'nova fan is here now, where was he all season?

and you, you only talk about the past w/ UConn.  you know, when they became a big time program and you became a fan.  

On 4/8/2016 at 6:08 PM, greenwichjetfan said:

Yep, absolutely bs call. Gifted unc their first tainted championship full of fraudulent 'student' athletes. 

he traveled TWICE on that play and Nova was down by 3. Nothing close to the series of bad call after bad call against carolina last week.  If one thinks this is a bad call(It clearly was a travel but they don't always make this call) then it would be equal to the bad call on the foul after Nova traveled twice w/ 30 secs and they called a BS foul taking the game from Nova up 1 to Nova up 3.  One bad call here and there is one thing but it was ALL GAME LONG.  a million missed travels, misign moving screens, missed push offs, allowing nova to hack w/ no call then seeing UNC called for the slightest(and in some cases no contact) contact.

Derryck Thornton made it official, he is the latest duke transfer.  it's sad, K convinces this kid to give up his senior year and all that comes w/ it and then he dumps him at the curb a year later.  when will these kids wake up and see what has been going on?

http://collegespun.com/acc/duke/atlanta-based-trainer-goes-on-rant-about-dukes-coaches-regarding-derryck-thornton-transfer

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

Derryck Thornton made it official, he is the latest duke transfer.  it's sad, K convinces this kid to give up his senior year and all that comes w/ it and then he dumps him at the curb a year later.  when will these kids wake up and see what has been going on?

http://collegespun.com/acc/duke/atlanta-based-trainer-goes-on-rant-about-dukes-coaches-regarding-derryck-thornton-transfer

He could have stayed and fought for playing time but he was nervous because Frank Jackson is better. Even if Thornton was a back up this yr. he would have started his Jr. and Sr. seasons as FJACK is likely one and done or at worst will move to SG next yr when Allen goes to the NBA. 

29 minutes ago, AzogtheDefiler said:

He could have stayed and fought for playing time but he was nervous because Frank Jackson is better. Even if Thornton was a back up this yr. he would have started his Jr. and Sr. seasons as FJACK is likely one and done or at worst will move to SG next yr when Allen goes to the NBA. 

come on.  he was begged to skip his senior year of HS then K recruited over him and K wanted him gone to open up that scholarship.  This had nothing to do w/ competing, he was not going to start and everyone knew that but that doesn't mean he wouldn't have been valuable.  Jackson will only be there one year.

41 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

come on.  he was begged to skip his senior year of HS then K recruited over him and K wanted him gone to open up that scholarship.  This had nothing to do w/ competing, he was not going to start and everyone knew that but that doesn't mean he wouldn't have been valuable.  Jackson will only be there one year.

Agreed hence I think he should have stayed and he would have been THE man along with Kennard in 2017-18 since K would be losing Giles, Tatum, Jefferson, Jackson and Allen. I think his decision was shortsighted. 

8 minutes ago, AzogtheDefiler said:

Agreed hence I think he should have stayed and he would have been THE man along with Kennard in 2017-18 since K would be losing Giles, Tatum, Jefferson, Jackson and Allen. I think his decision was shortsighted. 

K needed the scholarship.  K didn't want him, do you think the insane number of transfers through the years don;'t want to stay and have a chance to win?  

30 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

of course not b/c they have been recruited over and essentially told to leave.  

Maybe but the team after this one worries me as K and crew will have to almost start from scratch building around Kennard, Jeter and DeLaurier. Not promising at first glance!

Just now, AzogtheDefiler said:

Maybe but the team after this one worries me as K and crew will have to almost start from scratch building around Kennard, Jeter and DeLaurier. Not promising at first glance!

he'll have the next wave and one and doners.  I know it's kind of the way CBB is and I wish Carolina was getting more top talent but if they did get those guys then we wouldn't have seen a team grow like this year.  I know ultimately they fell short but this years Heels team is my favorite of all time.  I never blame a player for leaving early but I hate the one and done culture.  

7 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

he'll have the next wave and one and doners.  I know it's kind of the way CBB is and I wish Carolina was getting more top talent but if they did get those guys then we wouldn't have seen a team grow like this year.  I know ultimately they fell short but this years Heels team is my favorite of all time.  I never blame a player for leaving early but I hate the one and done culture.  

Yes, hence I am glad Allen stayed. But to your point tough to blame the kids and the guaranteed money. 

4 minutes ago, AzogtheDefiler said:

Yes, hence I am glad Allen stayed. But to your point tough to blame the kids and the guaranteed money. 

Can't blame them at all, there need to be some rule changes.  Players should be eligible to declare out of HS and if they don't then they should be in college at least 2 years.  I think it hurts both college and pro basketball.

10 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Can't blame them at all, there need to be some rule changes.  Players should be eligible to declare out of HS and if they don't then they should be in college at least 2 years.  I think it hurts both college and pro basketball.

Agreed 100% and the top players should attend Duke as well. Best education. LOL

45 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

in the best interest of the game of basketball top players should never be allowed around Coach K.  

Huh? This just doesn't make any sense at all. Duke's the only program on Tobacco Road with any untainted national championships in the last 20 years! Plus, they're one of only 2 programs in the country with more than 2+ national championships in the last two decades. The other, of course, being UConn with 4. 

At least you have all of your final four appearances! Woo hoo! Celebrate good times, cmon!

1 minute ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Huh? This just doesn't make any sense at all. Duke's the only program on Tobacco Road with any untainted national championships in the last 20 years! Plus, they're one of only 2 programs in the country with more than 2+ national championships in the last two decades. The other, of course, being UConn with 4. 

At least you have all of your final four appearances! Woo hoo! Celebrate good times, cmon!

do you ever tire of being clueless?

tell me about how you hate bandwagon fans again then tell me about how you and your family became UConn fans in the 90s

200.gif     11rqkc0.jpg

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

do you ever tire of being clueless?

tell me about how you hate bandwagon fans again then tell me about how you and your family became UConn fans in the 90s    

Fact 1) UConn didn't win a national title till '99
Fact 2) They never even reached a final four till '99
Fact 3) UConn has 4 national titles in the last 20 years (most in that span, and two more than the two tainted titles that unc has), but none before '99. 

Given the facts, one couldn't possibly be a "bandwagon fan" of a UConn program who hadn't even advanced to the semi-final of their sport in their entire history. Bandwagon fans chase winning teams. So unless you think 1 elite eight appearance from 1901-1994 is "winning", anyone who was a fan of UConn in the early '90s was a fan simply because (a) they had roots there, or (b) were from the UConn geographical area. Ironically, my family and I fit both of those criteria. Also, I actually went to UConn. I have alum status. You and unc...not so much. 

If one were a bandwagon fan in the early 90's, they'd be Duke fans, due to their incredible run of 4 national title game appearances and 2 national championships in 5 years. 

Meanwhile, you've proven many times that you're a senile old ****, which would make you a prime candidate to be a front running bandwagon non alum fan of a unc team nowhere near the northeast who happened to have the GOAT playing on their team. Being JN's biggest brady* fan doesn't help your defense of not being a front running loser either. 

Archived