Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
nyjunc

2015-16 NCAA Basketball

Recommended Posts

On 9/16/2016 at 9:48 AM, nj meadowlands said:

Watched the Championship Blu-Ray for the first time the other night.

My heart.  :wub:

did you seriously like your own post?

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

 

 

A complete nonsense decision.  Not that I would expect a delusional fanboy of UNC, a school that gets away with rulebook murder, to have any sense of why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nj meadowlands said:

 

A complete nonsense decision.  Not that I would expect a delusional fanboy of UNC, a school that gets away with rulebook murder, to have any sense of why.

I didn't offer my opinion, I don't know enough about the situation to comment.  you should probably take that advice in future discussions.

 

you guys got away w/ murder in the title game, be glad they gave you a rare NCAA title.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nyjunc said:

I didn't offer my opinion, I don't know enough about the situation to comment.  you should probably take that advice in future discussions.

 

you guys got away w/ murder in the title game, be glad they gave you a rare NCAA title.

 

Keep telling yourself that, ye pathetic fanboy of college kids.  Take solace in your "deep connection" to your non-alma mater.

I'll take solace in being the reigning champs, at an all-time great game I witnessed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

 

Keep telling yourself that, ye pathetic fanboy of college kids.  Take solace in your "deep connection" to your non-alma mater.

I'll take solace in being the reigning champs, at an all-time great game I witnessed.

shouldn't you be busy liking your own posts?

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...