2015-16 NCAA Basketball

nyjunc

22 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

What an insecure whiner junc is.  Posts all season long about how amazing his Tarheels are, as if anybody really gave a sh*t, and can't take the heat when they lose a thrilling title game.

I have come to the conclusion you just simply cannot read.  It's the only explanation.  

I can take losing if the opponent earns it, I didn't whine when Buffalo whooped us and that loss was just as painful but this game was given to 'Nova.  It's a shame.

22 hours ago, afosomf said:

Carolina fans are pathetic, it is why i rooted for duke in 81, living among those arrogant fans made decsion easy and Duke suked when I started rooting for them

says the most pathetic fan on this board.

did you see how Roy Williams and the team handled themselves even though they were screwed? K and his teams can take a lesson- no complaining, no lying, no tripping(though the nova player did trip Berry on the screen to free archie up for the pass).

9 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Allan Ray says GFY.

Allen Ray traveled TWICE and Nova was down 3 at the time.  this game wasn't about one bad call(as bad as that last one was).  it was a theme throughout where they let smaller nova play as physical as they wanted and wouldn't let Carolina breathe on nova.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

I stopped reading after "but".  I was at the Final Four this weekend and every UNC fan I met was gracious and a good sport and knew they lost a classic.  You (a non-alum, apparently) are just a little baby.  Carry on.

hard to be a good sport when your team didn't earn their title.  

I also love fans that never show up when their teams lose but always around to gloat when their teams win.  congrats douchebag

4 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

hard to be a good sport when your team didn't earn their title.  

I also love fans that never show up when their teams lose but always around to gloat when their teams win.  congrats douchebag

Well, we didn't lose to "you" (not an alum, right? - interesting) so you'll have to deal with me a while.

Title they didn't earn?  LMAO.  They outscored UNC in the paint and frustrated Brice Johnson all night long.  Something all the prognosticators said would NOT happen.  Meanwhile, UNC will never shoot from 3 like they did that night. 

I'm not even a Villanova fan.  Just someone who thinks you're a total effing loser.  You make Cam Newton seem like he's classy and gracious after a loss.  GFY junk. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Title they didn't earn?  LMAO.  They outscored UNC in the paint and frustrated Brice Johnson all night long.  Something all the prognosticators said would NOT happen.  Meanwhile, UNC will never shoot from 3 like they did that night. 

I'm not even a Villanova fan.  Just someone who thinks you're a total effing loser.  You make Cam Newton seem like he's classy and gracious after a loss.  GFY junk. 

Amazing.  Keep dropping the hammer on this tool.

I was real downtrodden at halftime and slumped in my seat until I looked at my phone and realized, despite being an unconscious 7/9 from 3, UNC still wasn't shooting as high a percentage as Nova

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

how did they do that? by constantly fouling.  how many times di our guys go up for shots and get hammered w/ nothing then on the other end the slightest contact was a foul.  

you are someone who has been humiliated by me when trying to debate me so I understand your frustration.  

4 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Amazing.  Keep dropping the hammer on this tool.

I was real downtrodden at halftime and slumped in my seat until I looked at my phone and realized, despite being an unconscious 7/9 from 3, UNC still wasn't shooting as high a percentage as Nova

how could you have been down? instead of being down 9 when you fouled Justin jackson it resulted in a bucket for Nova to cut it to 5.  

Nova shot such a high percentage b/c when they'd miss they'd get the ball back on bad fouls and when one team can hack all night and the other cannot touch the other team it makes offense much easier.  it was amazing Carolina had a chance to win with that crooked officiating.

you won and got away w/ one.  it's ok to admit.  everyone watching the game saw it.

2 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

how could you have been down? instead of being down 9 when you fouled Justin jackson it resulted in a bucket for Nova to cut it to 5.  

Nova shot such a high percentage b/c when they'd miss they'd get the ball back on bad fouls and when one team can hack all night and the other cannot touch the other team it makes offense much easier.  it was amazing Carolina had a chance to win with that crooked officiating.

you won and got away w/ one.  it's ok to admit.  everyone watching the game saw it.

funny how not 1 analyst said it was a foul on jackson block by Hart not a one mon. U are a pathetic loser, jet fans should be ashamed you are part of fandom, you also defend pats on every issue. I would say you are a pathetic holes/cheats fan MON

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Nothing like idiocy from one person to bring 2 previously sworn enemies to agreement on something.  lol.

it's called reality and as usual you ignore it for your agenda.  I feel bad for you.

5 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Hart blocked the sh*t out of Johnson just like everyone in this thread is demolishing your pathetic ass.  Deal with it.

2 minutes ago, afosomf said:

funny how not 1 analyst said it was a foul on jackson block by Hart not a one mon. U are a pathetic loser, jet fans should be ashamed you are part of fandom, you also defend pats on every issue. I would say you are a pathetic holes/cheats fan MON

what game were you watching?

The out of work loser who bashed everything is calling someone else a loser.  Gotta love it.

yea, this wasn't a foul

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/k06z.mp4

Just now, nj meadowlands said:

Hart blocked the sh*t out of Johnson just like everyone in this thread is demolishing your pathetic ass.  Deal with it.

Junc also believes that a Nova player sneezed when jackson missed 2 crucial free throws

Just now, nyjunc said:

The out of work loser who bashed everything is calling someone else a loser.  Gotta love it.

yea, this wasn't a foul

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/k06z.mp4

do you even know what a foul is?  I'm starting to question you have a grasp of the most elementary facets of the game.  Go home, frontrunning pathetic crybaby.

3 minutes ago, afosomf said:

Just now, nj meadowlands said:

do you even know what a foul is?  I'm starting to question you have a grasp of the most elementary facets of the game.  Go home, frontrunning pathetic crybaby.

the frontunner is the fool who didn't show up all season then Nova wins a few games in the tourney and he shows up.

obviously you have no clue what a foul is, he knowced him into the first row w/ the body.

Junc also believes that a Nova player sneezed when jackson missed 2 crucial free throws

he missed 2 FTs, it happens.  doesn't make up for all the other awful calls favoring nova, all the hacks not called, all the touched fouls called, all the travels not called.

all ball mon, seriously stop before you get even more behind

you do know you can foul w/ the body, right mon?  his body takes him off the court.  it was an easy call especially considering the no contact fouls they called against Carolina.

Only whiny losers blame the refs for losses.  Unreal.  Blame your sissy team for getting waxed in the post even though that was their strength all season.  Blame Brice Johnson for hurting his team by getting openly frustrated and not playing his game.  Blame Jackson for a no-show.  Blame your defense for not closing out on shooters, especially on the final shot of the game. 

Questionable calls happen every game.  Not a valid excuse.  UNC had plenty of chances to win the game but did not, because Villanova played better AND was the better team, just like they were all tournament long.  GFY.

8 minutes ago, afosomf said:

find a job yet?

I defend what is right and I do a better job than you or these clowns in this thread.

6 minutes ago, afosomf said:

Only whiny losers blame the refs for losses.  Unreal.  Blame your sissy team for getting waxed in the post even though that was their strength all season.  Blame Brice Johnson for hurting his team by getting openly frustrated and not playing his game.  Blame Jackson for a no-show.  Blame your defense for not closing out on shooters, especially on the final shot of the game. 

Questionable calls happen every game.  Not a valid excuse.  UNC had plenty of chances to win the game but did not, because Villanova played better AND was the better team, just like they were all tournament long.  GFY.

2 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

you obviously didn't start watching basketball until this run.  you are clueless

Actually I live in NYC and still saw (ATTENDED) my PA alma mater (alma mater -- did you hear that? pathetic frontrunning bandwagon lunatic) play in 14 games this year.  And clearly my dog has a better understanding of the rules of the game than you do.

Carolina also had the easiest path to final 4, Nova had toughest draw by far and dominated!!!!!!!!! Junc is a pathetic Holes fan

It sucks, I hate to do it.  If it was one play here or there I wouldn't say a word but the fact is the game was determined by horribly one sided officating.

it wasn't a questionable call here or there, it was all game long.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

As much as I like Marcus Paige, that's how much I loathe Brice.  Absolute chest thumping a$$hole.  Kinda like the frontrunner in this thread.

1 minute ago, nj meadowlands said:

Actually I live in NYC and still saw (ATTENDED) my PA alma mater (alma mater -- did you hear that? pathetic frontrunning bandwagon lunatic) play in 14 games this year.  And clearly my dog has a better understanding of the rules of the game than you do.

you don't know anything about basketball if you don't think that was a foul and think all those touch fouls on Carolina were fouls.

you never showed up in here all year, I wonder why?  must have been watching all those blue jays fans- did someone say frontrunner?

1 minute ago, afosomf said:

Carolina also had the easiest path to final 4, Nova had toughest draw by far and dominated!!!!!!!!! Junc is a pathetic Holes fan

Nova did a great job getting to the title game.  they didn't earn the win in the title game though.

3 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

As much as I like Marcus Paige, that's how much I loathe Brice.  Absolute chest thumping a$$hole.  Kinda like the frontrunner in this thread.

Brice is a great guy- GREAT.  so when he scowls on the court he's a jerk but when the nova guys do it them it's ok? you are a complete clown.

and again, the frontunner in this thread is the guy who didn't say a word about 'nova all year until they started making the tourney run.

1 minute ago, nyjunc said:

you don't know anything about basketball if you don't think that was a foul and think all those touch fouls on Carolina were fouls.

you never showed up in here all year, I wonder why?  must have been watching all those blue jays fans- did someone say frontrunner?

Nova did a great job getting to the title game.  they didn't earn the win in the title game though.

You remind me of a senile phuck i knew in NC

Archived