Tyrod Taylor to miss multiple weeks ... reported by LaConforna

Integrity28

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i meant Roman and not Ryan

if I was a  Bills fan I would have been happier that it was Rex calling the plays.  We know he so offensively challenged.  Making Roman challenged too isn't good.  Though Bills fans have over hyped Roman from day 1

Taylor mentioned in a post game interview that Greg Roman called the play.  If you ever watch a game and see Greg Roman on the side line,  you will also see for yourself who is calling the O line's plays.  I am not throwing Roman under the bus.  Love Greg Roman.   Just stating a fact.

Parcells took away play calling from Charlie Weiss one season, both standing on the sideline, you would never know that Weiss wasn't calling plays.

Romo is injured, Brees missed a game, Luck is injured, Cutler missed a game, McCown missed a game, Brady's missed a year, Manning too - all types of QB's get hurt...not just the ones who run.  

not one of those QBs has had a history of injury over the course of years.  None had warnings put on them that their size makes them susceptible to injury.  

Tyrod had the warning label attached to him.  And some reports had him playing injured at least part of the season and now he's injured, may miss more than a game after playing all of 4 games.

Theyre all proven wrong while being right? 

Some other Bills' News:

1) Possibility that Tyrod will play Sunday.   He's not ruled out as of today and we will know more Friday.

2)  Looks like McCoy will be back this Sunday

3)  As previously reported,  Watkins is playing Sunday.

4)  Aaron Williams placed on IR 

not one of those QBs has had a history of injury over the course of years.  None had warnings put on them that their size makes them susceptible to injury.  

Tyrod had the warning label attached to him.  And some reports had him playing injured at least part of the season and now he's injured, may miss more than a game after playing all of 4 games.

Taylor says he is  ready to play Sunday.  Rex says he hasn't been ruled out.

Is there an NFL fanbase that doesn't criticize   their coaching staff after a loss or poorly played game?

It goes in degrees, always the oc to start.  Rex will say things like 'I have to coach better, yada yada yada and then toss a player or coach under the bus ala his comment about. we had that play defensed and the guy missed the tackle.

Brees, Romo and Cutler all have injury histories. Does Taylor have an injury history?  Not sure how considering he's never played in the NFL and was never hurt in college.  He's the same size as Romo, Cutler and bigger than Brees. 

What warning label did the unknown Tyrod Taylor have on him?  Other than he might suck?  Because it wasnt an injury warning label...you guys just made that up out of nowhere in this thread. 

Brees, Romo and Cutler all have injury histories. Does Taylor have an injury history?  Not sure how considering he's never played in the NFL and was never hurt in college.  He's the same size as Romo, Cutler and bigger than Brees. 

What warning label did the unknown Tyrod Taylor have on him?  Other than he might suck?  Because it wasnt an injury warning label...you guys just made that up out of nowhere in this thread. 

Romo had his back and a few other minor injuries.  Cutler has had his share too.  Brees was hurt at the end of a season hasn't been hurt since.   None have been hurt due to being undersized.  Yes players get hurt.  Doesn't mean you ignore that smaller players are more susceptible to injuries.  

Dont know where you're getting size numbers but he's 2" shorter than Romo and 3" shorter than Cutler and built a lot smaller.  And that's if you believe that he's 6' tall, he looks smaller to me.   There were stories he slight and his style can be a worry.  Being slight and probably under 6' might be why.  And being injured within the first 4 games says they just might have been right

Romo had his back and a few other minor injuries.  Cutler has had his share too.  Brees was hurt at the end of a season hasn't been hurt since.   None have been hurt due to being undersized.  Yes players get hurt.  Doesn't mean you ignore that smaller players are more susceptible to injuries.  

Dont know where you're getting size numbers but he's 2" shorter than Romo and 3" shorter than Cutler and built a lot smaller.  And that's if you believe that he's 6' tall, he looks smaller to me.   There were stories he slight and his style can be a worry.  Being slight and probably under 6' might be why.  And being injured within the first 4 games says they just might have been right

Taylor is listed at 6', 221 lbs.  Romo 6'2", 219, Brees 6', 209

Some other Bills' News:

1) Possibility that Tyrod will play Sunday.   He's not ruled out as of today and we will know more Friday.

2)  Looks like McCoy will be back this Sunday

3)  As previously reported,  Watkins is playing Sunday.

4)  Aaron Williams placed on IR 

rex is rushing everybody back, lol.   McCoy should be held back, a grade 2 hammy can ruin a season if you panic

from a group that is over hyped by Rex and every assistant, coach, front office person and player brought in?  Lol

You got off the beating track here :)  These posts started with accusing Rex of making calls for the Bills' offense.  Now we are into the defining over hyped and this forum.  

You would never think that someone associated with the Bills was too hyped up. 12-4 record this season "at worst", yes?

Hmm 12-4 at worst?  Who said that.  My prediction was 11-5 or 12-4 but never 12-4 worst.  An 11-5 season is still doable.  

rex is rushing everybody back, lol.   McCoy should be held back, a grade 2 hammy can ruin a season if you panic

Rex has no say about the release of players on the injury list.  That's  our (team) doctors' responsibility.  Geez,  you guys blame Rex for EVERYTHING:ph34r:

You got off the beating track here :)  These posts started with accusing Rex of making calls for the Bills' offense.  Now we are into the defining over hyped and this forum.  

no, I said you over hype everything Bills.  Over being the key word.  

the weights are more important than height and being shorter he's more solidly built at that weight.

?? Height and weight kind of go together.

I don't think anyone would say that Tyrod is built like any of the QB listed.

Rex is more concerned with his numbers and proving his coaching genius is more than just in his mind.

He could care less about McCoy and his hammy

Archived