Need 1 Parking Pass for Skins game

Good luck. Parking prices are insane. Hopefully someone here can hook up another Jets fan.

Thanks Max

Unfortunately it is insane. And I am being told it is the Jets that are jacking up the parking prices. I actually have 1 parking pass for me but need another one for another family that will join us. Their first Jets game and I don't want them to get robbed. 

Thanks Max

Unfortunately it is insane. And I am being told it is the Jets that are jacking up the parking prices. I actually have 1 parking pass for me but need another one for another family that will join us. Their first Jets game and I don't want them to get robbed. 

How are the Jets doing it? I have no idea either way, just curious.

How are the Jets doing it? I have no idea either way, just curious.

Like I said, I am not a STH and don't go to many games. My friend however is a STH and he said when he asks for more parking from Jets they always say no but they do provide it to brokers so they can sell on stubhub. Not really sure if this is what is happening but I am baffled by the fact that for certain games parking is more expensive than the game tickets. 

Ready to pay face or a little over face if you have an extra, Stubhub prices are outrageous. 

I've seen a couple orange passes on Stubhub for under $40, which I think is reasonable. I'm honestly not sure what the face value is since it's wrapped into my STH payments, but that seems in the ballpark. 

I've seen a couple orange passes on Stubhub for under $40, which I think is reasonable. I'm honestly not sure what the face value is since it's wrapped into my STH payments, but that seems in the ballpark. 

Hi Joe

With the fees it comes close to 50. Face is 25. If someone on here willing to give me for 25 or 30, I would rather get it from them instead of stubhub. 

Archived