### Jets \ Redskins --- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

my point was lots of mistakes were made, but some people just blame the QB.  thanks for making my point for me.  I actually am 100% correct, and your post proved it.

I wasnt blaming him for the entire half...but that drive ending/INT is on him. No one else. You aren't correct. At all.

Edited by Mogglez

he is what we have.  Fitz will always make throws that make you scratch your head.  But he will get some TDs.  Heck, Favre made a lot of stupid throws but he got you a sh*tload of TDs.  Definition of greatness.

Fitzpatrick and Favre should NEVER be in the same sentence with the word greatness within it. 

• Upvote 2

I don't think smith is invisible, yet fitz deosn't look at him.  I hope smith catches 3 TD's today, but it seems to me like he is the last choice on fitz' menu right now

I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm saying it's confusing to say he threw it to Enunwa because he doesn't trust Smith. Yet Enunwa should be the least-trusted pass catcher on the team right now.

On the scale of things going wrong today that's small potatoes. But it's worth noting only because what he's got from the neck up is supposed to counter what he lacks in his throwing arm.

Two fumbles weren't on him, though. They were both completed passes thrown right on the money. And only 3 Washington points of that is on Decker. The other 4 points on the Washington TD is squarely on Revis.