Fitzmagic

nycdan

I think it's now safe to say with confidence that, barring injury, Geno is never going to be putting his hands on Nick Mangold's butt again.  Fitzpatrick is not only starting to make all the throws he has to, he runs with more intensity than you see from guys ten years younger.  I'm starting to REALLY like this guy. 

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's now safe to say with confidence that, barring injury, Geno is never going to be putting his hands on Nick Mangold's butt again.  Fitzpatrick is not only starting to make all the throws he has to, he runs with more intensity than you see from guys ten years younger.  I'm starting to REALLY like this guy. 

Let me tell you, Fitz is one lucky bastard. He's thrown alot of questionable passes but having Decker and Marshall especially has really been saving this guys behind. You talk about "barring injury" of Fitzpatrick, I'd rather say barring injury of Marshall or Decker because its great to be 4-1 but lets be serious here, Fitz has thrown up alot of prayers and our WR's bailed him out...something that Geno has never had by the way. 

So, if Brandon Marshall stays healthy I think Geno will not see the field. However, if Brandon ends up hurt Fitz will be exposed. He's already guaranteed to throw 1 int per game, and it would be 2 if it wasnt for the bailouts. 

Fitz gets credit for his contribution, but when it comes to Geno Fitz just better be glad that he has talent to make up for his poor deep passing and suspect at times intermediate passing.

Let me tell you, Fitz is one lucky bastard. He's thrown alot of questionable passes but having Decker and Marshall especially has really been saving this guys behind. You talk about "barring injury" of Fitzpatrick, I'd rather say barring injury of Marshall or Decker because its great to be 4-1 but lets be serious here, Fitz has thrown up alot of prayers and our WR's bailed him out...something that Geno has never had by the way. 

So, if Brandon Marshall stays healthy I think Geno will not see the field. However, if Brandon ends up hurt Fitz will be exposed. He's already guaranteed to throw 1 int per game, and it would be 2 if it wasnt for the bailouts. 

Fitz gets credit for his contribution, but when it comes to Geno Fitz just better be glad that he has talent to make up for his poor deep passing and suspect at times intermediate passing.

Ehhh, those guys fumbled two balls and had a few drops as well. Marshall is awesome and is my favorite Jet right now, but most QB's need quality WR's. Fitz played a damn good game today, he is 4-1 as the starter, and the one game he lost Marshall was terrible as was special teams. 

This is just.... well it is just downright funny at this point.

Ehhh, those guys fumbled two balls and had a few drops as well. Marshall is awesome and is my favorite Jet right now, but most QB's need quality WR's. Fitz played a damn good game today, he is 4-1 as the starter, and the one game he lost Marshall was terrible as was special teams. 

You forgot to mention that the one game he lost, he didn't have Decker or Ivory. 

Fitzpatrick was excellent today. Aside from a few ERRANT PASSES, his accuracy was on point. 

They happen to every QB in every NFL game

Fitz was fantastic today and I expect it to get even better as this offense grows in the Gailey system. If not for the bad fumbles by Decker and Marshall it might have been 34 - 7 we can't make those mistakes next week, we just can't.

If you look at everything through the eye of a needle you miss a lot. Sure Fitz got bailed out but so do many QBs. Let's talk about the help he didn't get today. Decker? Sure he had a TD pass but he had a couple drops & a fumble! 

How about Enunwa? He's seems good for a drop a game. Marshall fumble, but he more than made up for it. You take those 3 plays away who knows how good of a game he might have had? So now we're going to be mad that he threw to Marshall in a one on one situation where the defender made a f*cking amazing play? 

Sometimes I think our fans want absolute perfection. It's an imperfect game, Fitz is an average QB with some great intangibles. He needs all the help he can get from everyone around him, but when he gets that help, we'll be a tough out. 

If you look at everything through the eye of a needle you miss a lot. Sure Fitz got bailed out but so do many QBs. Let's talk about the help he didn't get today. Decker? Sure he had a TD pass but he had a couple drops & a fumble! 

How about Enunwa? He's seems good for a drop a game. Marshall fumble, but he more than made up for it. You take those 3 plays away who knows how good of a game he might have had? So now we're going to be mad that he threw to Marshall in a one on one situation where the defender made a f*cking amazing play? 

Sometimes I think our fans want absolute perfection. It's an imperfect game, Fitz is an average QB with some great intangibles. He needs all the help he can get from everyone around him, but when he gets that help, we'll be a tough out. 

They want Brady. That's all. But there's only one of him

I know some of you gave Fitz credit for good decision making, but I wanted to point out that he is making these good decisions particularly at the moments when he is under tremendous pressure. This is a VAST improvement over what's his name.

Archived