Other games today...

Beerfish

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What "call on the field"? WHY is there a call on the field? Whistle dead when there's a pile and they don't know who's got the ball on the bottom. Why call it anyone's ball there until they start peeling guys off the pile? 

I was thinking the same thing! Who called it Pats ball & why? This guy needs to explain himself to the league! Just no accountability with NFL officiating? That's the 1st mistake, then you clearly see the Pats player doesn't have control of the ball & you literally see Moncreif pull the ball in? These guys protect each other's calls, it's such BS!

I was thinking the same thing! Who called it Pats ball & why? This guy needs to explain himself to the league! Just no accountability with NFL officiating? That's the 1st mistake, then you clearly see the Pats player doesn't have control of the ball & you literally see Moncreif pull the ball in? These guys protect each other's calls, it's such BS!

Moncrief came out of the pile with the ball as well.

I mean, are we trying to get the call right or not?

Anyway, the Pats sure don't look like the best team in the AFC.

I can't stand Collinsworth. Oh Brady's movements are so wonderful.

Seriously the NFL has maybe 2 or 3 decent teams. The rest are just horrible. I'm constantly saying what they should be saying 30 seconds before they figure it out.

There are only 16 games per week. Can they not find 32 competent people to call a game?

I mean you'd think it would be a popular job. I'll do it.

Brady still in the ref's face. Chandler more or less facemasked the guy covering him and pulled him down to the ground. And Brady is going apesh*t on the refs for calling it.

I'm not wishing he gets injured and is knocked out for the rest of the season and his career ends...but there are worse things that can happen in this world. Totally not wishing for that to happen. Totally not.

Give a personal foul to Brady for screaming in the refs' faces.

Why does Brady get to berate officials? It was a good call, TE pushed the CBs head back & Bradys screaming at refs? It's hard to like this f*cking league! I just like football so much but the favoritism is hard to stomach.

Archived