Other games today...

Beerfish

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How bad is this Colts defense? I know the Pats have a good offense but I just think this Colts defense is bottom of the league suck. If Skrine plays next week Jets are EASILY the best D Pats have faced & I believe we have the guys to pressure Brady & man up this short game. The pressure will be on our offense, Bowles can't play super conservative next week.

He needs to coach to win & take a few chances on offense. We HAVE to test Pats sh*tty secondary!

Why does Brady get to berate officials? It was a good call, TE pushed the CBs head back & Bradys screaming at refs? It's hard to like this f*cking league! I just like football so much but the favoritism is hard to stomach.

I thought the same thing.  Its complete bullsh*t he gets to walk up in the face of a ref and scream at them.  Also its complete bullsh*t Belicheck gets to run down to the 16 yard line without a penalty as well.

Brady still in the ref's face. Chandler more or less facemasked the guy covering him and pulled him down to the ground. And Brady is going apesh*t on the refs for calling it.

Gotta love #90 on the Colts getting spun around by his Jersey and no holding call

a head coach who allow a play like that to happen need to get fired on the spot

THe coach was saying, "why did you snap it?"

That was a SOJ play.  I love how our team comes out in the 3rd quarter and always plays well and makes adjustments, instead of the other way around.

What is worse is that you have announcers who act like it isn't happening. 

It really is disgusting!!!

Worst part is there could have been a SLIM chance the blown onside recovery call could have been a story this week.  But than Pagano had to Pagano and call a play that almost can rival the butt fumble.....

Worst part is there could have been a SLIM chance the blown onside recovery call could have been a story this week.  But than Pagano had to Pagano and call a play that almost can rival the butt fumble.....

It's not as funny as the butt fumble, but he did it on purpose.

Archived