Buster Skrine

ljr

We really need him against NE. His blizting and ability  to disrupt the QB would be key against Brady,as well as his nice coveeage skills.

Mcdougle looked fine,but he is essentially a rookie having missed last year. Not sure hes ready yet for that much responsibility.

But,I think Brady and Belli will be attacking our LB's in coverage all game. Look for a lot of pass plays to RB Lewis.

If they're not ruling him out, that's a good sign: 

No way in hell he is allowed to play vs the Pats. Just like the Enunwa suspension comin now, Skrine won't be allowed to play this week, and don't be shocked if the Richardson suspension comes this week too...

No way in hell he is allowed to play vs the Pats. Just like the Enunwa suspension comin now, Skrine won't be allowed to play this week, and don't be shocked if the Richardson suspension comes this week too...

Richardson suspension won't happen while the legal process is still going.  That is why Enuwa's suspension didn't happen until now.  Also, they need to give the player and the team enough notice; they won't suspend one player today, and another a day or two later.  Also, Richardson can always appeal the suspension and then appeal in court (if he wants to); finally, the NFL has already ruled that they were not going to suspend another player for a similar traffic issue, so even if they decided to suspend Richardson, he would win the appeal.  So, he is going to have to fail another drug test or do something else for  a suspension.

lets be honest, a healthy skrine doesn't cover edelman.  the only way to beat the pats* is to score 35 or better. 

Thinking youre going to beat them in a shootout, thinking the Jets D cant limit them is a recipe for a beating.

Thinking youre going to beat them in a shootout, thinking the Jets D cant limit them is a recipe for a beating.

skrine can't pass through the bodies of pats* running illegal picks.  edelman is open all the time.  I wish it wasn't true but it is.  there is 0% chance the refs call the picks in ratsboro.  the jets need to go into this game figuring they need to score 35.  they just scored 34 on a better defense. 

I'm not saying throw it 55 times, I'm saying don't settle for FG's on 4th and 3 from the pats* 20, go for it !!!!!

skrine can't pass through the bodies of pats* running illegal picks.  edelman is open all the time.  I wish it wasn't true but it is.  there is 0% chance the refs call the picks in ratsboro.  the jets need to go into this game figuring they need to score 35.  they just scored 34 on a better defense. 

I'm not saying throw it 55 times, I'm saying don't settle for FG's on 4th and 3 from the pats* 20, go for it !!!!!

So you think the Pats will go 16-0 and run the playoffs?  

Play good, sound D.  Hit Brady hard and often.  They've been running illegal picks since Brady and Bellichick opened shop.  Nothing new, its the new chic thing to complain about.  Where were these media assclowns before, we all saw it.  It part of their offense and they've lost running those plays.  

So you think the Pats will go 16-0 and run the playoffs?  

Play good, sound D.  Hit Brady hard and often.  They've been running illegal picks since Brady and Bellichick opened shop.  Nothing new, its the new chic thing to complain about.  Where were these media assclowns before, we all saw it.  It part of their offense and they've lost running those plays.  

they are looking at 14 wins minimum unless brady or gronk gets hurt.

I have already posted tackling will be a major key to the game.  I never claimed the picks were new. 

if you were the HC, how many points do you figure you need to score to beat them at home ?

they are looking at 14 wins minimum unless brady or gronk gets hurt.

I have already posted tackling will be a major key to the game.  I never claimed the picks were new. 

if you were the HC, how many points do you figure you need to score to beat them at home ?

If I'm the HC of this Jets team I'm thinking I have to hold them to 17-24 pts 

Theyre really good, we know that.  Theyre not unbeatable though.  Or unstoppable on offense.

14 minimum is a sick number, how often do teams go 14-2, 15-1 or 16-0?   

Until they're better than a game or two better than us with 10 games left I'm not giving them the division never mind 15-1.  But I'm the eternal optimist 

If I'm the HC of this Jets team I'm thinking I have to hold them to 17-24 pts 

Theyre really good, we know that.  Theyre not unbeatable though.  Or unstoppable on offense.

14 minimum is a sick number, how often do teams go 14-2, 15-1 or 16-0?    

they are averaging 36.6 points per game and playing at home.  the last 5 seasons they have won 14,13,12,12,12 games and they are sitting at 5-0 right now

I am by no means saying this jets team can't or won't beat them, I am saying they need to have the mindset you won't beat hem with FG's and to be aggressive

no fake punts from your own 35, but don't kick a FG on 4th and 2 either.  I would tell gailey to have a 4th down play in mind any time the jets cross the pats* 35

Richardson suspension won't happen while the legal process is still going.  That is why Enuwa's suspension didn't happen until now.  Also, they need to give the player and the team enough notice; they won't suspend one player today, and another a day or two later.  Also, Richardson can always appeal the suspension and then appeal in court (if he wants to); finally, the NFL has already ruled that they were not going to suspend another player for a similar traffic issue, so even if they decided to suspend Richardson, he would win the appeal.  So, he is going to have to fail another drug test or do something else for  a suspension.

you underestimate the Kraft/Goodell relationship. Goodell may feel he owes him one...I don't put anything past the Pats cheating ways...

they are averaging 36.6 points per game and playing at home.  the last 5 seasons they have won 14,13,12,12,12 games and they are sitting at 5-0 right now

I am by no means saying this jets team can't or won't beat them, I am saying they need to have the mindset you won't beat hem with FG's and to be aggressive

no fake punts from your own 35, but don't kick a FG on 4th and 2 either.  I would tell gailey to have a 4th down play in mind any time the jets cross the pats* 35

I'm just saying the chances are against any team winning 14, 15 or 16 games.  Its hard to have a total handle on what anyone is at this point in the season.  A lot can change fast, we've seen it too many times.  I do agree with you in that when you get a chance to score you need to get those scores.  None of the idiotic play for FGs like Rex used to do

Good enough anyways.  good thing they won because I was getting ready to blame you if they didn't.

haha - my bad juju was over powered by all the good juju provided by the super cool JN posters I met on Sun.  But of course, CTM ruined everything by not responding to my PM to meet up for a beer in time.  It would have been the ultimate meet and greet weekend but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

haha - my bad juju was over powered by all the good juju provided by the super cool JN posters I met on Sun.  But of course, CTM ruined everything by not responding to my PM to meet up for a beer in time.  It would have been the ultimate meet and greet weekend but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Wait a minute.  You went to the game and CTM never showed up?  bwahahahahaha.  so classic.

Wait a minute.  You went to the game and CTM never showed up?  bwahahahahaha.  so classic.

Dick bag asked about some transit advice to see a hippy show on the board.  I PM'ed him, like WTF, lets meet up before the game or during the game for beer and he responds at like 9pm on Sunday, ooops..sorry!   I ruin everything.

Dick bag asked about some transit advice to see a hippy show on the board.  I PM'ed him, like WTF, lets meet up before the game or during the game for beer and he responds at like 9pm on Sunday, ooops..sorry!   I ruin everything.

his date probably had to be home before the street lights turn on.

Archived