Quincy Enunwa Suspended

Maxman

If they were winning while you were wearing your rally hat one particular way, and then you changed it...well...just kind of a d*ck move :)

the worst is when I have it backward for defense and forget to switch and then fitz turns it over

I suck

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm talking specifically about his contribution as a blocker seeing how woeful our TE corps is. Enumwa wasn't the sole factor , but his edge and perimeter blocking certainly helped Ivory those 4 games he played.  Calling someone a JAG after 4 games played when he's being utilized in a role outside of his natural position is way premature. Reminds me of all those calling Pryor a JAG and bust last season.

I am persuaded.

The run blocking skills of the 4th or 5th WR on the depth chart have been sufficient to turn losses into wins.  Truly a "secret" weapon.  It should have been clear to me much earlier than this. 

Just think of how many diamonds in the rough might be available on the JAG discard pile of other NFL teams.  We could become dominant as a result of our WR run blocking.

I am persuaded.

The run blocking skills of the 4th or 5th WR on the depth chart have been sufficient to turn losses into wins.  Truly a "secret" weapon.  It should have been clear to me much earlier than this. 

Just think of how many diamonds in the rough might be available on the JAG discard pile of other NFL teams.  We could become dominant as a result of our WR run blocking.

By your criteria I guess Leonard Williams is a JAG. The sacks , tackles and pressures of our 4th Dlineman have changed the course of our season right ??  

How about some patience to see what the coaching staff can do with our young players. I'm sure if your were GM Pryor would have been cut last season. 

By your criteria I guess Leonard Williams is a JAG. The sacks , tackles and pressures of our 4th Dlineman have changed the course of our season right ??  

How about some patience to see what the coaching staff can do with our young players. I'm sure if your were GM Pryor would have been cut last season. 

Nobody has called Leonard Williams a JAG.  He has made significant plays this year.  Enunwa on the other hand has shown almost nothing.

Your claim was that Enunwa's run blocking, the blocking of a wide receiver has been difference-making to our offense, by extension to our won-lost record.  I think that claim is just silly.

Nobody has called Leonard Williams a JAG.  He has made significant plays this year.  Enunwa on the other hand has shown almost nothing.

Your claim was that Enunwa's run blocking, the blocking of a wide receiver has been difference-making to our offense, by extension to our won-lost record.  I think that claim is just silly.

Nowhere  did I say that . I said Enumwa's blocking helped Ivory and the run game the 1st 4 games.  I'm simply claiming he's more than the disposable JAG your claiming he is. 

@nyjets: We have activated WR Quincy Enunwa and signed DE Mike Catapano to the active roster, placed RB Zac Stacy on IR and waived S Ronald Martin.

Catapano doesn't bode well for Sheldon. Martin being waived means Pryor is good to go, plus I believe he was hurt. 

Miles staying Martin to the PS?  Good for Miles.

Archived