Jets prepare for Tom Brady the same way as they prepared for Kirk Cousins

Jetman55

SEASON TEAM GP CMP ATT CMP% YDS AVG TD LNG INT FUM QBR RAT
2015 5 139 197 70.6 1,699 8.62 14 59 1 2 73.2 118.4
2015 6 151 228 66.2 1,420 6.23 6 43 8 0 54.2 77.4

Yeah, he better prepare a little bit more for Brady...

are you being intentionally obtuse or do you really not understand what he meant ?  its actually a page out of belicheats book

Yes, I know he's trying to ape BB, it's just that on its face, the comment is dumb. Maybe if he said "I'm preparing for this game just as I would if it was Aaron Rodgers." Then I would take no issue.

whats dumb is how the sports media treats any comment these days, and sheeples taking headlines as reality. 

annnd you still don't understand the point, lol

Listen, I find nothing wrong with what he said. Just like I find nothing wrong with the butt-fumble pic Patriots tweeted. On it's face it could be perceived as a slight to Brady, comparing him to Cousins. I DO NOT think that's what was meant. Picking it apart after the fact, the quote is dumb, but not malicious or anything to get worked up about.

you got butt hurt he didn't use rodgers instead of cousins, so you still don't understand what he was saying

you got butt hurt he didn't use rodgers instead of cousins, so you still don't understand what he was saying

No, I personally don't care which name he put in there. I'm simply critiquing the comment after the fact. There would be less outrage by some if Rodgers was used. For me, I could care less. It's just funny comparing Cousins to Brady, that's all. I would imagine one prepares for Brady a bit differently. But to each his own.

No, I personally don't care which name he put in there. I'm simply critiquing the comment after the fact. There would be less outrage by some if Rodgers was used. For me, I could care less. It's just funny comparing Cousins to Brady, that's all. I would imagine one prepares for Brady a bit differently. But to each his own.

he wasn't comparing QB's !!!

let me end this now.  the point is you prepare as hard as you can every week

get it ?

The fact that you take the comment as him comparing Cousins to Brady just proves you have no clue what your talking about.

Archived