Should I make this trade?

The Green Dude

Make the trade for Beckham and Dez for Freeman?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Trade

• Yes
    • No

I'm in need of a RB and I was toying with trading away Odell Beckham and Dez Bryant for Devonta Freeman. That will still leave me with a solid 3 starter set with bye weeks gone after following week. What do you guys think?

My team is 6-0 in a 10 team league and I'm very strong at RB and weak at RB. This is a keeper league.

QB's - Manning and Newton

WR's - Odell Beckham, Brandon Marshall, Allen Robinson, Alshon Jeffery and Dez Bryant (picked him off waivers)

RB's - Justin Forsett, Doug Martin, Duke Johnson, Rashad Jennings (I lost Charles for the season)

TE's - Barnidge

K- McManus

Def - Broncos

No, especially not in a keeper.  Stud receivers tend to remain studs year in and year out, whereas you never know when a significant injury/Tevin Coleman breakout/Atlanta offensive line issue will happen to Devonta.  I was wrong about how good Freeman is (see Klecko's thread) but the love for him might end up going too far. 

That one I would do.  Especially if the trade can process before gametime Sunday.  He's got a juicy matchup this week.

I think I may wait until tomorrow so that it doesn't go through until week 8. There is literally no one to pick up for a WR fill in with Jeffrey on bye and Bryant doubtful.

Archived