### Jets - Patriots The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

Its Cheatahs week !!!!!!!       LETS GO !!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.jetnation.com/2015/10/23/preview-ny-jets-at-new-england-patriots/

Sunday
A chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 61. South wind 7 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

CBS 1:00 New York Jets @ New England Patriots - Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts, Evan Washburn

officials : Jets at Patriots — Bill Vinovich

2014 crew Occupation
R 52 Bill Vinovich 11   accountant, former NFL officiating supervisor
U 121 Paul King 7 * school teacher
HL 110 Phil McKinnely 14 * inventory control
LJ 90 Mike Spanier 17   middle school principal
FJ 117 John Jenkins 2 * sales executive
SJ 60 Gary Cavaletto 13   general manager, agricultural operations
BJ 63 Jim Quirk 6   financial advisor
Replay official: Larry Nemmers
Replay assistant: Mark Butterworth
Position changes: Cavaletto (FJ to SJ)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what it is but I woke up with a quiet confidence about this game. No way will we let Gronk run around uncovered like the sh*tty Steelers secondary did. We won't let Blount bludgeon us like the Colts did. In Bowles I trust. I also don't see Chan Gailey crawling into a shell when he has Brandon Marshall doubled with Decker being covered by some unknown nobody. If Pats play zone than Kerley should be used, he's very good finding spots in the zone.

Kerley turns out to be X factor & Pats have no answer trying to stop Marshall & Ivory.

I don't know what it is but I woke up with a quiet confidence about this game. No way will we let Gronk run around uncovered like the sh*tty Steelers secondary did. We won't let Blount bludgeon us like the Colts did. In Bowles I trust. I also don't see Chan Gailey crawling into a shell when he has Brandon Marshall doubled with Decker being covered by some unknown nobody. If Pats play zone than Kerley should be used, he's very good finding spots in the zone.

Kerley turns out to be X factor & Pats have no answer trying to stop Marshall & Ivory.

I was thinking Devin Smith. But you could be right about kerley. 

I woke up thinking about this.  I'm not the biggest fan of his but I can't remember for sure but I actually think Pats games are games Kerley does tend to show up for and play well.

LETS GO JETS!

Went to my favorite Deli sporting a Jets t-shirt this morning.  The moment I walk in and get in line, they guy in front of me looks back, see's my t-shirt (he's wearing a Jags shirt) and says "ah man, you guys are going to get killed".  

I said "good morning to you too and good luck beating the Bills".

Lets Go Jets!!!

Went to my favorite Deli sporting a Jets t-shirt this morning.  The moment I walk in and get in line, they guy in front of me looks back, see's my t-shirt (he's wearing a Jags shirt) and says "ah man, you guys are going to get killed".  

I said "good morning to you too and good luck beating the Bills".

Lets Go Jets!!!

I've been wearing Jets gear up here in New Hampshire all week.  Thats no different than usual except I've held my head quite a bit higher this week then I've felt I could the last few years.  It was the first time this week as well that not one person called me out or laughed at me or felt pity for me.  Changing of the guard, I'm feeling good about today.

Archived