### Jets - Patriots The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said it before, I'll say it again. It's these small decisions and plays that make all the difference. We had 2 minutes and 80 yards. ANY team has a plan for that. Ours was to run it up the middle with an injured RB.

Unacceptable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. It was smart and kept the Pats from scoring. This is not a 2min drill offense.

How do you intentionally give away a possession against the Pats? You KNOW they're going to score eventually. You can't give away your possessions on purpose because you're too much of a coward to try and score with 2:00 and 3 timeouts.

who did this to you ?  mommy ? daddy ?

How do you intentionally give away a possession against the Pats? You KNOW they're going to score eventually. You can't give away your possessions on purpose because you're too much of a coward to try and score with 2:00 and 3 timeouts.

Don't you have a Rex fat head to wack off to?

actually, it should have been 2:35 with 2 timeouts

Archived