### Jets - Patriots The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading some.of.these

It's amazing to me to think that people are so angry at the Jets. They are DOWN 3 to the best team in the NFL ON THEIR HOMEFIELD.

Jesus Christ....

reading some of these posts shows just clueless some fans are.  This anybody's game. Stop with the whining already.

No. They didn't score.They didn't try to score. That's exactly the ****ing point bro.

call the 2 minute drill for me.  ivory is hurt, powell is out, stacy can't catch, cumby sucks, davis is a blocking TE, smith sucks, all you have is decker and marshall and kerley, and belicheat knows it.

they are dropping DE's and LB's into the passing lanes to take away the slants and taking inside leverage to make fitz throw outside and deep.

because his weakness is throwing outside and deep. 

the reason owusu ran the kick out from 9 yards deep was to try to bust a return

because getting the ball at the 20 meant try to get to the half down 3

c'mon dude

call the 2 minute drill for me.  ivory is hurt, powell is out, stacy can't catch, cumby sucks, davis is a blocking TE, smith sucks, all you have is decker and marshall and kerley, and belicheat knows it.

they are dropping DE's and LB's into the passing lanes to take away the slants and taking inside leverage to make fitz throw outside and deep.

because his weakness is throwing outside and deep. 

the reason owusu ran the kick out from 9 yards deep was to try to bust a return

because getting the ball at the 20 meant try to get to the half down 3

c'mon dude

Bowles is free to not try to win this game. But then he can do the rest of us a favor and just concede so we don't have to watch a team that isn't going to try.

Another huge play for the Pats. This is why you have to try to score when you do have the ball. You have to at least TRY. Someone please tell Todd Bowles that.

read my post and tell me how you call the 2 minute drill against what they are doing

see above.  pushing it downfield more than likely is a turnover or gives them time to work with.  the only surprising thing was belicheat didn't use his TO's

with 2:35 on the clock and 2 time outs, you don't have to push it downfield. just get in fg position

Archived