### Jets - Patriots The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If your offense is so defeated that you can't even go for 10-20 yard chunks, there's no reason to even play the game. Bottom line.

aww poor baby.  they need time to drive it.   if they had a back to throw it to, or a TE they would have a better chance.  would leaving the pats* 1:30 to work with be better ?

aww poor baby.  they need time to drive it.   if they had a back to throw it to, or a TE they would have a better chance.  would leaving the pats* 1:30 to work with be better ?

2:00 and 3 timeouts is a TON of time. If that's not enough time to try to get into field goal range, then you don't have an NFL caliber offense. Even a bad NFL offense can attempt that.

I don't think so.  Pace was on the Wheel, and Cro's guy picked him.  

He's standing by himself doing nothing and sees the other man break free.

I'm sure he's seen that happen before in his career. If his man throws a pick it's not also supposed to take Cro out of the play with the excuse, "Hey that's not my job to cover him."

The Pats run a lot of rub/pick plays (obviously not breaking news) but I'm really surprised how much they get away with.

The pass to the running back where Cro made the tackle and was asking for the flag (3rd down I believe) a linebacker got blatantly picked by a wide out.....couldn't believe there was no call.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

Bowles and co, need to stop coaching scared.  This is complete conservative afraid to lose bullsh*t right now 

Word! 2nd half and down by 6- time to get busy. They are stocking the box - we need to continue opening it up. We need TD's not fg's. They are not going to let us run. 

Archived