### Jets - Patriots The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terrible performance by the defense, I have to question Bowles gameplan, not enough blitzing, too much Pace, never saw Coples, Pass rush was invisible in the 2nd half - how about double teaming Gron?

Coples was in the game, did nothing.

Watching the Cowboys/Giants game right now. Dallas gets the ball back with 1 minute and 1 timeout before the half. And even with Cassel as their QB, they are going for a score. Is Dallas' offense with Matt Cassel that much better than ours that they can try to do something with half the time and less than half the timeouts?

This was a good old fashioned jets-patriots game.There is no doubt in my mind that the jets are a playoff team. Just look at the schedule. Who else in the AFC are going to knock the Jets out of the playoffs? So it could be the Jets-Patriots in a 3 game year.

hope you are right!

haven't checked if they played today yet ... But Cincy's been looking good too

Watching the Cowboys/Giants game right now. Dallas gets the ball back with 1 minute and 1 timeout before the half. And even with Cassel as their QB, they are going for a score. Is Dallas' offense with Matt Cassel that much better than ours that they can try to do something with half the time and less than half the timeouts?

And they didn't get the score did they?

Its wasn't Ira.

Nope, these guys are new.

Bleh. You're making this up. Truth of the matter is the majority of this fanbase is tentative about getting our hopes up for a ring. If we're excited it's because it's our first pennant in fifteen years and nobody expected anything of the sort at the beginning of the year and even at the AS break. Don't be a douchebag about it. Mets/Jets/Knicks fans don't get to be happy about stuff very often.

Bleh. You're making this up. Truth of the matter is the majority of this fanbase is tentative about getting our hopes up for a ring. If we're excited it's because it's our first pennant in fifteen years and nobody expected anything of the sort at the beginning of the year and even at the AS break. Don't be a douchebag about it. Mets/Jets/Knicks fans don't get to be happy about stuff very often.

No I aint.

Listening to Mad dog on Sirius Saturday morning. Those Mets fans acted like Christmas or Hanukah is already here.

Pats are gonna get theirs. You gotta make plays like Marshall or Wilkerson or Fitz not fumbling or trying to score with all your TOs before half. F=grant that the holding is ridiculous but there has been no pass rush.They're right there but they're blowing it. 

You guys need to look at the offensive line play of both teams. During the game all my crew did was yell about the Jets offensive holding calls that weren't called. 

and if marshal didn't drop that TD pass?

and if pats did not convert on 3rd and 17??

Could go on about what if's all day..Pats made a few more plays when it counted.. nothing more..

Are you kidding me?  Edelman dropped a TD pass.  Grady overthrew Gronk by 2" for what would have been a TD.  Lafell dropped six passes.

The Pats made a lot more errors than the Jets.  This was only close because of the Pats sloppiness.  

Are you kidding me?  Edelman dropped a TD pass.  Grady overthrew Gronk by 2" for what would have been a TD.  Lafell dropped six passes.

The Pats made a lot more errors than the Jets.  This was only close because of the Pats sloppiness.  

Marshall dropped a TD and had other drops.

If Ivory was dinged up, that a was huge loss.

Disappointed obviously but honestly I think we have good team...4-2 with some tough games already out of the way, I think we're looking at 10-6 possibly 11-5....stay positive guys we're good.

IDK bro, the Raiders are going to destroy us - like 34-14.  I think we finish 7-9.

Archived