Jags beating Bills in London

I gotta admit this was the one game I was absolutely 100% certain on.  A trip to London requires serious preparation to get the team right.  Rex has a clear history of a lack of preparation coming out of byes and when the team travels elsewhere from the schedule (ie vs BUF in DET).  I had no doubt in my mind JAX would win the game.  Clearly not charging headsets is not Rex's responsibility or fault, but at the same time preparation and details funnels from the top all the way down to the ball boys.  It's an organizational mindset that comes from the top.  Be honest, if you heard this story and didn't know what team it happened to, how many of you would take a first guess that it was a Rex Ryan coached team? 

And on top of that, to go on and on about how "we need to get healthy"....  This is a next man up league.  It always has been.  I can't say I've heard a coach just blatantly lean on that excuse so hard in my life.  The bottom line is even as laughably out of hand that game got, they battled back and took the lead in the end of the game.  But just as we have seen countless times with the Jets, when the D needed to just make one huge stop to end the game they couldn't.  For all the hallmarks of a Rex Ryan defense, one of them is certainly the inability to stop a 2 minute drive going into halves and at the end of the game.  It never fails.