After the loss, a look ahead

shuler82

Raiders are looking proficient at the moment and are certainly not one to overlook. They have talent and a competent QB. 

We sleep on them and we get our ass kicked. 

Can anyone remember the last time oakland came to our neck of the woods? Seems like we always fly out there. 

Raiders are looking proficient at the moment and are certainly not one to overlook. They have talent and a competent QB. 

Can anyone remember the last time oakland came to our neck of the woods? Seems like we always fly out there. 

Second to last game two years ago..we pretty much manhandled them...block punt...then the first game last year...one of our four wins

Second to last game two years ago..we pretty much manhandled them...block punt...then the first game last year...one of our four wins

Six games in. 4-2

Next 7 games:

@ Oak 

HOME: Jacksonville

HOME: BILLS 

@ Houston

HOME: Miami

@ Giants

HOME Tenn

No reason this team can't be 9-4 at worst, heading into a final three game stretch of @Dallas/ Home: Pats/ @ Bills

BS we need to run the table 11-2 All these games are winnable.   

What is your guys opinion on the Dolphins they could easily make a run given their schedule. They have totally turned that team around glad we got them when Philbin was there. They will give the pats a run on Thursday I wouldn't be surprised if they beat them.

Dolphins are playing much better but they have beat up on some bad teams. Thursday will definitely be a test. 

Oakland, Giants, Dolphins and the Bills will all be challenging games IMO. I know Rex will be playing his personal Super Bowl when we face him and Fitz doesn't have a good track record against him. 

Six games in. 4-2  

Next 7 games:

@ Oak   LOSS 34-14  (4-3)

HOME: Jacksonville WIN 23-17 (5-3)

HOME: BILLS   LOSS:  16-9  (5-4)

@ Houston  WIN 24-10  (6-4)

HOME: Miami  LOSS  33-10  (6-5)

@ Giants  LOSS  30-21 (6-6)

HOME Tenn  WIN  17-14  (7-6)

No reason (oh, there is a reason......this team can't be 9-4 at worst, heading into a final three game stretch of @Dallas/ Home: Pats/ @ Bills

Some of these games are going to be tougher than some would think. Oakland, Buffalo, Miami and the Giants will be tough games.

Giants suck.

I'm not worried about Rex.

Miami is on fire. They could be tough. I think this team will be ready next week. Oakland isn't as bad as they've been, but this is a winnable game.

Archived