nice site

R44

Nice site Maxman and TS and thanks for the personal invite.

Be warned, however, this board is the easy part of the equation: :wink:

At the draft site, we worked like freaks to get the free agent preview up (head feels like it's been slammed by a sledge hammer, we typed so much)....Now half the teams in the NFL are switching to the 3-4 and new players are being cut and signed everyday, making half our team needs almost obsolete after a few days... :?

Nontheless, I'm sure you'll do a great job with that aspect in the near future.

Good luck, and things sure have changed a JI real soon.

This is the biggest "shakeup" I've seen, and I've been there for 4 seasons (since the old school board)...

I went from the 61st ranked poster (post count) to 58th in the matter of a few minutes :o

Thanks Riggins. We weren't looking to shake anything up there. We were kicked out, so this is our new home.

We wish them no ill will.

The content will be a lot of work. That is why I gave that job to TomShane! He is much smarter than me anyway.

Thanks...Maxman, speaking of board stats, do you realize your averaging 46 posts per day :shock:

That's legendary stuff--kind of like Lefty Larry...JetsAddicts :lol: :wink:

Yeah hopefully the # will come down. I have a headache. I have probably had over 300 PMs though so when you factor that in I am grossly underpaid!

I asked whoremaster bitonti to let us put a link to it on the front page of this site and he refused, that big homo. Try and give a guy free pub and this is how he thanks you. Scumbag! :lol:

Can't speak for Matt, because he pays the bills...He's registered on this site, so I'm sure he supports this site.

You should try trolling at Pats sites =D>

Sorry about the weird smilies, just getting used to them :o

I was kidding about Matt. He's the man. The invite is open to him whenever he wants it.

Can't speak for Matt, because he pays the bills...He's registered on this site, so I'm sure he supports this site.

You should try trolling at Pats sites =D>

Sorry about the weird smilies, just getting used to them :o

No, I realized you were just kidding TS, just wanted to play it straight...

About the links, dont worry, no one can find them anyway--they are so hidden at the bottom of page one.

Here's a great site: http://www.cheddarheads.co.uk/

Story behind that link?

A homo photog that does all the pictures for NFL.Europe.com threatened to sue Matt for using pictures of NFLe scrubs :roll:

The Chederheads came through and let us use their pics...which was real cool..

Too bad the team moved to Germany :-k

:lol: Did you mention to him that there are no true laws protecting on-line content? :lol:

No, I realized you were just kidding TS, just wanted to play it straight...

About the links, dont worry, no one can find them anyway--they are so hidden at the bottom of page one.

Here's a great site: http://www.cheddarheads.co.uk/

Story behind that link?

A homo photog that does all the pictures for NFL.Europe.com threatened to sue Matt for using pictures of NFLe scrubs :roll:

The Chederheads came through and let us use their pics...which was real cool..

Too bad the team moved to Germany :-k

Thank you Brenda, looks like your having a good time at the new site...

I never really liked my screen much--Don't remember Riggins as a Jet and not a real big fan of fan of his (barely remember him as a Redskin).

Just choose the name out of the blue and it was forced to stick.

R44 sounds a bit better, knowing I can't get the name I want because Maxman is already taken :lol:

• 14 years later...