Owusu Out; Ridley In

JetNation

Why put him on IR? It's not like he exploded when he was out there. He's at best a 4/5 WR with multiple concussions. I'm praying that Ridley is 100% & ready to go. Could be a nice addition along with Enunwa after his suspension, Milliner, after this week. This game is huge this weekend with Jag & Bills coming up at home.

7-2 would be incredible after last year, especially the way the wildcard slot is lining up. Steelers play Bengals this weekend, hopefully Bengals win. We have the other 2 wildcard teams in our own division so we can knock them out ourselves. Miami without Cameron Wake will have zero pass rush, double Suh, it's over. Bills are rapt in turmoil, have more injuries than us. Oakland is our toughest competition after Steelers for wildcard spots. Big time game in Oakland, this one means a lot regarding our 2015 season. Bigger than last weeks Pats game.

Why put him on IR? It's not like he exploded when he was out there. He's at best a 4/5 WR with multiple concussions. I'm praying that Ridley is 100% & ready to go. Could be a nice addition along with Enunwa after his suspension, Milliner, after this week. This game is huge this weekend with Jag & Bills coming up at home.

7-2 would be incredible after last year, especially the way the wildcard slot is lining up. Steelers play Bengals this weekend, hopefully Bengals win. We have the other 2 wildcard teams in our own division so we can knock them out ourselves. Miami without Cameron Wake will have zero pass rush, double Suh, it's over. Bills are rapt in turmoil, have more injuries than us. Oakland is our toughest competition after Steelers for wildcard spots. Big time game in Oakland, this one means a lot regarding our 2015 season. Bigger than last weeks Pats game.

"Bills are rapt in turmoil." You have a way with words, my fine fellow. Have you "taken a peak" at those threads yet?

Just yanking your chain. I knew what you meant. :)

Difficult move that had to be made, interested to see what Ridley has left, could really provide a spark to this team, he has the Jets tattoo, time to make some memories 

Best of luck to Chris Owusu, amazing you can get that close, have the talent, and not make it but his health is more important now

Difficult move that had to be made, interested to see what Ridley has left, could really provide a spark, he has the tattoo 

Best of luck to Chris Owusu, amazing you can get that close, have the talent, could have been good but his health is more important now

Agree great post to make it to the NFL level is amazing staying healthy is another feat. 

While I'm not happy about his health issues in any way I say good. Get the guy off of the team already and stop messing around. We have/had guys that can actually play on our roster who have been sitting or behind him or have been cut. I'm not a fan of Enunwa either and would like to see him gone if he drops one more friggin pass.

The Owusu experiment should be over.

Archived