******The Official Jets -- Raiders Game Day Thread******

joewilly12

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say that when I was a little kid & I use to buy the plastic helmets from the vending machine, I thought the Raiders helmet was pretty damn cool. With that said, go Jets. Thank god for Redzone because the game is NOT on in NH. But, the only 2 games at 4:00 are Jets vs Raiders & Seahawks vs Cowboys, so I would imagine I'll get to see most of the game on Redzone. I'm interested to see how much of the Jets game they show since Fox has the 4:00 Hawks vs Cowboys game. Will redzone protect that by limiting the Jets vs Raiders to ONLY REDZONE action? I f*cking hope not. It's gonna be interesting to see how redzone bounces back & forth considering there are only 2 games to view?

I can't imagine that Direct TV is happy about the NFL starting the Redzone channel. I'm in an area where I can't get Direct TV but I'm looking forward to the day I can just buy the game I want when it's not on local TV & watch it on my IPad.

Looking at the stats for the Raiders defense, they give up a lot of yards & teams are almost at a 50% completion rate on 3rd down! That tells me we need a good game from Fitz. If he's accurate & converts Jets win. If he has an off day throwing the football we could be in for a long day. Defense needs to get back to creating TOs too. We had 2 chances at Gillette, the strip fumble where the Pats Olineman kicked the ball to Brady & Mo had the tip dribble off his hands.

its always about 3rd downs, but if we keep Carr in 3rd & longs, our chance for TOs increases. Just so tough to defend Brady, he seems to always be in 2nd & 3rd and short. The one time we get them in 3rd & 17 he converts, just a f*cking killer! I can't move on from that one! it was like Rex was still on the sideline, ouch.

tough battle 28-7 Jets ;-) .. we lose this one ... we are pretenders

I am actually psyched for the 4pm start ... going to see my nephew play soccer at 2 in Long Island. (I'm in NJ) ... recording the game ... will pick it up at home around 6.

I hate 4 o'clock starts

You and me both!  Hate em!!

Today there is only one other 4 oclock times slot game though. That makes this basically a nationally televised game. It would be really nice to see the Jets dominate on this stage!

LET'S GO JETS!!!!!

KICK THE REAIDERS A$$E$ TODAY!!!

I have to say that when I was a little kid & I use to buy the plastic helmets from the vending machine, I thought the Raiders helmet was pretty damn cool. With that said, go Jets. Thank god for Redzone because the game is NOT on in NH. But, the only 2 games at 4:00 are Jets vs Raiders & Seahawks vs Cowboys, so I would imagine I'll get to see most of the game on Redzone. I'm interested to see how much of the Jets game they show since Fox has the 4:00 Hawks vs Cowboys game. Will redzone protect that by limiting the Jets vs Raiders to ONLY REDZONE action? I f*cking hope not. It's gonna be interesting to see how redzone bounces back & forth considering there are only 2 games to view?

I can't imagine that Direct TV is happy about the NFL starting the Redzone channel. I'm in an area where I can't get Direct TV but I'm looking forward to the day I can just buy the game I want when it's not on local TV & watch it on my IPad.

In FL they have the Bengals Steelers at 4pm here but I have Sunday ticket so not a big deal..:)

where in NH are you?

Very big game for the Jets in my opinion. 

The Jets need Decker and Kerley today to play big and Ivory to run the ball well in order for the Jets to win.

Stop Oakland's running game and make Carr throw the football.

If the Jets want to be a playoff contender this is a game they really need to win.

Archived