******The Official Jets -- Raiders Game Day Thread******

joewilly12

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So just be clear.... When I called for 6 wins this year everyone was saying I'm nuts.

Now we are down multiple scores, against a garbage team and it looks like Geno Smith is the guy moving forward.

Hmmmmmm. Fitz getting injured wasn't predictable. No way.

You all can call me a Jet hater. I'm just a realist. When I saw our roster going into camp I knew we would not even be .500

Nuts? You got it wrong. Everyone said you didn't have any nuts. 

I know Geno sucks dick but can we stop being a tad predictable by running on both 1st and 2nd down? WTF

So you want Geno throwing more? Even forcing a ball into double covg he can't hit the broadside of a barn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So on 3rd and 9, Geno locks in on the receiver running a 3 yard curl.

Then on 3rd and 3, he locks in on the guy u double coverage 30 yards down field.

Cut this moron already.

Can you guys please stop with the hate on Geno?  Give the guy a bloody break.  He comes into a sh*tty situation, and his receiver was interferred with.  Without the holding, Decker catches that ball.

Can you guys please stop with the hate on Geno?  Give the guy a bloody break.  He comes into a sh*tty situation, and his receiver was interferred with.  Without the holding, Decker catches that ball.

Geno smith is garbage. Plain and simple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived