******The Official Jets -- Raiders Game Day Thread******

joewilly12

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very big game for the Jets in my opinion. 

The Jets need Decker and Kerley today to play big and Ivory to run the ball well in order for the Jets to win.

Stop Oakland's running game and make Carr throw the football.

If the Jets want to be a playoff contender this is a game they really need to win.

agree with all of this.  the jets will be in sweet tie breaker shape if they beat oak and at least split with buff. 

completely disagree ... this game is pivotal for our wild card chances

so if we lose this game then theres no chance to make the playoffs?  Not every game is a must win.  If we lose this game we will still have a great chance to make the playoffs if we play well.  

so if we lose this game then theres no chance to make the playoffs?  Not every game is a must win.  If we lose this game we will still have a great chance to make the playoffs if we play well.  

Maybe if it was against a different AFC team but the fact its against the top team in the hunt? kinda need to win this so we don't have to worry deeper into the season.

Maybe if it was against a different AFC team but the fact its against the top team in the hunt? kinda need to win this so we don't have to worry deeper into the season.

i completely understand but when you start using the term must win, it means that we must win this game or our chances are shot and i dont believe that at all.  

I did not say must win / no chance if we lose ... our chances go from say, 80% to 30%

Not true.. have you seen they're corners?

we just do not have enough quality through our receiving corps, regardless.  And I hear Mangold is a no go and they play the run well.  IMHO WE NEED 160+ rushing yards to win without Deck, Unless we totally pants Carr.  And he will probably be better there.

Caught me between 4th breakfast and my pre-lunch warm up.  Little bit grumpy.  For all intent it's 5th breakfast but Mrs Crusher thought 5 breakfast was a little much.  So we re-named it. 

Enough is enough with that bu11sh!t ... Tx too .. go jerk-off on your own teams spooge fest.

you could also call it a post breakfast snack .. huh?

Archived