******The Official Jets -- Raiders Game Day Thread******

joewilly12

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The defense needed to step up while the QB change was made. They got the last stop. 

The Jets have been much better in the 2nd half. If there is any hope today it is going to be a stop by the defense and a TD by the offense early.

Things are different with Geno but I don't see any reason to roll over. It is a different offense, he can do more with his legs. He has to find a groove with short passes.

Here's the difference guys. Fitz got unwarranted criticism. Geno deserves it. 2+ years of the same old sh*t. Yet you guys said weaponzz would make all the difference, lol.

if he really was any good he'd have gotten practice reps. It's his own fault he's "rusty". Gotta hand it to you guys for being consistent though.

carr with a 148 rating at halftime and Geno pizzaman takes all the heat , you guys are getting close to pats fans stupidity

the defense sucks AND Geno sucks. He doesn't get to get away with a horrid performance. Show us something in the 2nd half, Geno. Make me care about football today. Because if the D makes the adjustments it won't matter if the offense doesn't keep the D off the field.

The defense needed to step up while the QB change was made. They got the last stop. 

The Jets have been much better in the 2nd half. If there is any hope today it is going to be a stop by the defense and a TD by the offense early.

Things are different with Geno but I don't see any reason to roll over. It is a different offense, he can do more with his legs. He has to find a groove with short passes.

Can we ban the troll again, Max?

Archived