******The Official Jets -- Raiders Game Day Thread******

joewilly12

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The team was over hyped by us.  This was a work in progress.  Given they had two years where there is no draft picks on the team, and about 15 holes to fill, including QB, to think we were anything but was wishful thinking. 

What I would like to see is a better effort.  Offense is trying, but the defense is just lying down like a beaten dog.  Cromartie should lose his job once Millner is back

Fitz makes throws to WRs when they're single covered, or knows to run. Geno has no sense of what to do in those scenarios. WRs don't generally run wide open every play in the NFL.

Excuses dog. If Fitz would have threw that ball and it got picked it would have been okay. If Geno throws that ball and its picked you're sitting in NC laughing with joy. 

No one was open. 

Seems dubious at this point.

Seems dubious at this point.

I just hope he plays well and that Fitz is not hurt too bad.  The real issue right now as far as this game is concerned is absolute horrid play of the defense and continued lack of of any positive impact on special teams.  It has to be a real issue for Bowles.

4th and 3 down 3 scores with the offense clicking/defense sucking is a no brainer. down multiple scores punting goes out the window

They were near their own 40. I understand yyour thinking, but we were easily giving away 3 if we miss the conversion

Archived