******The Official Jets -- Raiders Game Day Thread******

joewilly12

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheatriots just showed the blueprint for exploiting our defense.

this goes back to when revis was here the first time. everybody tries to do the same thing.  they spread the jets out and run outside or pick on the nickels or the LB's

this is nothing new

this team felt they were hot sh*t and the raiders were crap and came out flat

It amazes me...nobody else's "great" defense plays like this...only the Jets. Just when you think they may be going places...you get this...a gutless perfomance...truly vomit worthy. Raiders score on every possession. I guess they wanted to remind us that they are still the Jets. Another lost season here we come. I'm so sick of this crap.

They were near their own 40. I understand yyour thinking, but we were easily giving away 3 if we miss the conversion

so what? we're losing by 3 touchdowns. And the Jets defense just gave up 3 anyways. Down that many points no ones going to second guess going for it there.

It amazes me...nobody else's "great" defense plays like this...only the Jets. Just when you think they may be going places...you get this...a gutless perfomance...truly vomit worthy. Raiders score on every possession. I guess they wanted to remind us that they are still the Jets. Another lost season here we come. I'm so sick of this crap.

back 7 or 8 tackling sucks but our DL is getting eaten alive.

Archived